Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Is Celebrity Gossip Blog Profitable To Start In 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Celebrity Gossip Blog Profitable To Start In 2020 (740 Views)

Which Is Better To Start In 2022: Blogging Or Youtube / Gossip Blog And Facebook Page Of 4k Followers For Sale! / Gossip Blog Celebshowbiznews.com Up 4sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Celebrity Gossip Blog Profitable To Start In 2020 by OfficialTundex(m): 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hello nairalander
I'm considering joining the blogosphere in quest of.........(don't worry about that though)lol.
I'm thinking of starting a celebrity gossip blog which will be geared towards international music celebs only.
My question is that is the niche still profitable and evergreen to start in 2020.
Dont worry about passion or competitiveness, all i want to know is if it will be profitable in the long haul.
Tips and guides are welcome by probloggers and i will appreciate all your opinions. Thank you
Re: Is Celebrity Gossip Blog Profitable To Start In 2020 by OfficialTundex(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
renaissance:
yeah it is good. Very profitable especially if people can also download any song of their choice.

If you need help to set it up either free hosting or paid hosting, chat me up on Whatsapp: 08179603134
Actually i Want it to be more of celebrity gist but not downloading of songs thanks though

(1) (Reply)

Buy Facebook Account For Sale / Let Me Show You How To Make 3k To 9k Daily On 247 Waves / VTU Mobile App And Website Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.