Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) (87186 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by onwanaholland: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
undecided
[/s]
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by MrStan11(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Catchfirez: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Anything for the attention

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2020
shugaboz:
What could this mean? This was the question being asked by a South African lady who shared a picture on twitter of her self inside a bottle in her friend's closet.

She shared the pictures on twitter with the caption

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsandaTeedow/status/1233715828035608576
you are in the bottle as a precautionary method to ensure u will be besties 4eva perhaps otherwise u can share the actual story for us I mean what u guys do for a living although we know but we don’t want to assume Supreme Court status as we know assumptions they say birthed all fuckkkuppss in life..

Listening......
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by AnnChristabel: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Zulus zungus set awon hold her back by force..fear southy natives, Dem badt .. congrats u've just discovered an enemy
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2020
mytime24:
Fake news,
She did that herself just to trend
U have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2020
My dear, thank ur stars, uve been delivered.
As for ur friend, hmmmm, distance urself from her. She's such an unfriendly friend. I usually say it over and over again that Man's enemies are members of his household.
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2020
Ask the South Africans we are not in the same voodoo levels with them.We can fly at anytime,we can deal with you without add your picture to any empty bottle,at times we don't even need you name to complete ours bad intention..Aye le ibosi!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by ChildFun: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2020
Hian

If you want a skin that glows and is free from dark spots, pimples and stretch marks, then call me on zero eight zero six zero two nine one seven two nine for your Topcio Ghana Soap.
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Tweiker: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2020
shugaboz:

Please is that wat it mean

Yes, but it can be even worse. She has exposed it to light now she should burn it. She was very lucky to have found it.

That's witchcraft or voodoo
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by McGg: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2020
grin it means nothing put it back
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by LordReed(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2020
Your friend is foolish that's what it means. She is displaying the foolishness that leads many to commit all sorts of crimes against their fellow human beings.

I advise you to confront her and demand an explanation but I will also urge you to break off from this person and keep your distance. This one has her head somewhere else and it bodes no good for you.
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2020
na lie....she did it herself just to trend

this is not how agbojugubo is done

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2020
NiCurious:
Then again, why is she looking in her friend's closet, while her friend is in the bathroom?

Let's see...if you tied a picture of your friend to a branch that you cut from a thorn bush, and gave that thorn branch dirty water to survive on, what might be going through your mind while you did that?

Preserving the friendship by watering its roots
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2020
It's called ngagbuejiji. She's tryna make you a drunk for the rest of your life. You will always crave for the bottle.
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2020
Yemike:
Omo see actinggrin

Look at the picture look at the bottle neck and tell me the picture came out of the bottle through that stick.
No. I guess that's how she met it. I mean, together with the stick just like that. I don't think she brought out the picture with that stick. Do you get me sir?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
Your friend? No, she is your number one enemy
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
You can't confront Ur bestie but u posted it on SM, won't she see it?

There are many signs to show that Ur GF does not like you but we don't out it into consideration instead we start looking out for fault in BF.
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by wizod(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
You will lose someone you can’t live without,and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.
bros did you read d post at all?
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2020
don't believe all u see on tweeter
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2020
shugaboz:
What could this mean? This was the question being asked by a South African lady who shared a picture on twitter of her self inside a bottle in her friend's closet.

She shared the pictures on twitter with the caption

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsandaTeedow/status/1233715828035608576
That friend is NOT your friend. Run for your life. She is of the jealous type. Wants to hurt or kill or affect your destiny. Thank you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by tosheeba(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2020
Omo See the handwork of awon aye, you better.go and do thanks giving as u see this urself .
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by goldman777: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2020
Fake news that picture is not even folded did it teleport out of a thin mouth bottle nice made up story for the blind op cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2020
How do people make and keep such friends? Because they say birds of a feather.....

And the poster sounds cool abt it like its a normal thing to see.
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2020
remove your picture and put her own inside... then throw the bottle inside lagoon.... that's if this is real
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by iPresh4s(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Your friend no sabi nairaland?
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Wizikal(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
You will lose someone you can’t live without,and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.
talking too much!
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Sirlins(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
The enemy you know is better than the one you don't know. Frienemies everywhere
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Nollywood na, are you a learner angry

y3mi:
It could mean anything. Not necessarily something malevolent.

All the gooks above me frightening her that this means evil, and all the nut jobs below me who are about to say the same, here's my question to you religious twist....

Have any of you also discovered a photo of yourself placed in a bottle in a situation similar to this ?

If not, then...

How did you all qualify to make such conclusion ?
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Fizzymike1(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2020
NiklauseFred:
See as God just save this girl from bondage and she's still wasting time to free herself from it!

Some friends are better keep at an arms length!

Anyways you that is tied sef is stupid for not breaking yourself free,instead you resulted to snapping pictures and posting on twitter as the native doctor Wey twitter be Na Mtchewwwwwww angry

Pls that thing na propaganda. Shuuu, in reality she will be wailing and crying before breaking the bottle on the floor instead of using a stick to remove the picture.
Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by Toosure70: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Blogging lies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Yemike:
Omo see actinggrin

Look at the picture look at the bottle neck and tell me the picture came out of the bottle through that stick.
let's simply say Nairaland is now a full grin replace ul with oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.