Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Engraced Royale International Foundation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engraced Royale International Foundation (833 Views)

Engraced Royale International Foundation / Apply For International Foundation For Electoral Systems Recruitment 2018 / International Foundation For Electoral Systems Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engraced Royale International Foundation by peptones: 9:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
I got an invite from this organization based in Abuja.who else knows more about them or got same invite?

1 Like

Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by Shina500(m): 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
I got an invite too

1 Like

Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by ibotcom(f): 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
Same here, but is it worth traveling for?
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by 377: 11:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dont eve n bother ur self is pure marketing job
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by peptones: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
377:
Dont eve n bother ur self is pure marketing job
Am not really sure if its marketing because the job specification was for a field officer.I think they are more of an NGO working on tackling malaria.
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by Shina500(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
They said monthly salary is 100k
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by Shina500(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
I don't think there is any harm in trying
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by peptones: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
Shina500:
I don't think there is any harm in trying
I think so too.Am in Benue currently, but I may give it a try
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by Shina500(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
I reside in Ibadan, I was told to call the Lagos manager so I can take my interview in Lagos instead of going to Abuja.
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by peptones: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Shina500:
I reside in Ibadan, I was told to call the Lagos manager so I can take my interview in Lagos instead of going to Abuja.
yea they said something in the mail, that we should indicate the state we reside so they connect us to their various managers
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by amexsite: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2020
Shina500:
I got the invite too, please have u been given the Lagos managers number or the address to the venue for the interview? If so please share if.
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by 377: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
I repeat my self i attended the interview around november is purely marketing. they will ask you to go and tell people about malaria treatment in a hospital around abuja for 1000 and you will be given target of over 300 people. If you dont believe go ahead and attend the interview you will come here to say had i no.
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by amexsite: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
377:
I repeat my self i attended the interview around november is purely marketing. they will ask you to go and tell people about malaria treatment in a hospital around abuja for 1000 and you will be given target of over 300 people. If you dont believe go ahead and attend the interview you will come here to say had i no.
So what's the uses of the Android mobile phone in the marketing?
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by 377: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
amexsite:

So what's the uses of the Android mobile phone in the marketing?
They will ask you to use it and capture any customer you got for the malaria treatment and after the capture the customer will be given an ID and the cost is 1000 only, you will be given a target of over 300 people for a month so then you get your commission. if you are in dought spend your TFair and take the risk you will come here to say had i no.
Re: Engraced Royale International Foundation by Shina500(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Thank you for this information.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Defence Wahala / Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting For Air Women And Air Men. / Has Anyone Heard About PCI Educational Consort Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.