Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Alliance In Motion Seminar Holds In Benin City! New Generation Wealth Creator! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alliance In Motion Seminar Holds In Benin City! New Generation Wealth Creator! (615 Views)

Obiora Okonkwo, Ekwueme Named Ndigbo Times New Generation Leader / Steps On How To Join Alliance In Motion (AIM) Global As A Distributor / Anyone With Experience In The Alliance In Motion Network Marketing Scheme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alliance In Motion Seminar Holds In Benin City! New Generation Wealth Creator! by imagrg(m): 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
The power of leverage is physically manifested in Mark Zuckerberg's launch of the world acclaimed 'Facebook' where virtually nearly every internet user interacts thereby making billions of dollars for its creator!
The owner of Snapchat is a youngster who also adopted this method and made billions for himself at such a young age!
Back home, Obasanjo has a Kobo share in any recharge card you buy from MTN Nigeria. Imagine what he gets if 1 million MTN users in Nigeria recharge in a single day!
This is the power of leverage which can advance you financially for life if only you will be bold enough to take the bull by the horn and shatter that poverty barrier in your life by taking advantage of what Alliance In Motion Seminar has for you!

This Seminar is a masterpiece and FREE to all whether you are highly educated or not, the focus is on self leverage from where you are now to a place where you achieve your dream life ...yes you can now OWN YOUR LIFE completely by living a fulfilled TODAY! Your first bonus seed capital of just N38,000 membership package fee can transform your life for good for life!

I'm a member too. Like you at the initial stage, I was sceptical about getting my package as part of my membership with my hard-earned N38k, but today my bank alert naked gbagan! That's the power of leverage you too can take advantage of! YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO SELL OUR PRODUCTS TO GET LEVERAGE! We do almost everything for you. We help you to get leveraged!
Yes, come and see how! FIRST 35 PERSONS TO SEND HIS/HER REGULAR GSM NUMBER TO ME WOULD BE INVITED TO THIS FREE SEMINAR! REMEMBER, IT HOLDS IN BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.

You can attend on any of this Seminar days: Mondays Tuesdays or Wednesdays at 4pm or we can fix a date for you.

I have only 35 slots for the first 35 people who have the drive to become really wealthy without even selling anything but the principle of leverage!

See my signature below for my WhatsApp chat link.
Send your regular contact phone number to me via WhatsApp and get a date for your Seminar date and Reservation number from our Facilitators in Benin City.

You will be glad you took the decision to be part of Alliance In Motion train!

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP (CHAT ONLY PLEASE) :
ZERO SEVEN ZERO, EIGHT FOUR, SEVEN NINE, THREE ZERO, SEVEN EIGHT.

Just send me the message, OWN YOUR LIFE and get a reply from me!
You will be glad you did!

(1) (Reply)

Earning Online 100% Reliable / Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited Receuitments 2020 / Side Hustle In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.