Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Coronavirus: Zamfara Governor Stopped Students From Going To China - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coronavirus: Zamfara Governor Stopped Students From Going To China (181 Views)

Dangote Gives Scholarship To Students From Coal Bearing Communities / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Zamfara Governor Stopped Students From Going To China by beelson: 1:47am On Mar 01, 2020
The Zamfara government has dropped the outing of 20 of its students who were prior screened to make a trip to China for studies under the express government's sponsorship.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that Gov Bello Matawalle had tied down affirmation for 200 poor students to study different science and technology related courses.

They were sponsored to study in India, Sudan, Cyprus, China, among others.

SOURCE: https://www.bukdaily.com.ng/2020/02/coronavirus-zamafar-governor-stopped-students-to-study-in-china.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ae-funai Another Native Dress Day / Utilize This Opportunity! / Stop The Hate!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.