Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos (1330 Views)

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos by ahimedua: 5:28am On Mar 01, 2020
BBNiaja's ex housemate cum actor,Tboss, who was greeted with mixed reaction after she shared photos of her daughter,opens up on motherhood and the rumoured paternity of her cute daughter.

During an interview with Sunday Scoop, Tboss said, “A mother’s love for her child is unconditional. She can go to any length to keep her baby safe at all times. They say you don’t know how high you can jump until you are faced with a situation that requires you to jump. I am a mother and my child is my utmost priority.

“I think the reason people would not only troll me, but anyone at all, is because they lack love. I mean if you grew up in a love-filled environment and were taught the importance of self-love, I cannot imagine that you would act otherwise.

“You cannot give what you don’t have. They must be jobless and hurt people for them to going around looking for who to drag down. Many of them are jealous people who hate one because they assume that one has got life all figured out and just want to ruffle one up not knowing that one is simply taking one day at a time.

“And in my case, they know I can sometimes be super sensitive. Trust me, I do look the other way sometimes but I do believe that at some point, one has to give it back to them hot.”

The brand Influencer also maintained that she wouldn’t shy away from breastfeeding her child for fear of her breasts losing their firmness.

“I heard that’s a myth and I’ve honestly never worried about that. I did have other fears, concerns and questions about breastfeeding but that my breasts would sag? It never even crossed my mind. And even if they were to sag, my baby is totally worth it.

“I really wasn’t prepared to love someone so fiercely. When I held my daughter in my arms for the very first time, I knew what love really meant. I felt such a rush of emotions that you simply have to experience because there are no words to explain them.

“It’s a new chapter of my life and I have never disillusioned myself that things would stay the way that they were. Nothing stays the same; that’s just the natural order of things. And that’s fine. As long as I am healthy and my daughter is fine, then what’s there to complain about? SleekGist reports.

“Pre-pregnancy body was amazing but it’s gone and there’s nothing wrong with that. I housed a whole human being for almost a year, so it’s okay if it takes a while to bounce back but if I need to hasten the process, I would simply visit the gym or under the knife; or both. Why not?”

On the identity of her baby’s father, Tboss declined to comment and also refuted reports that it is Uti Nwachukwu. She added, “I heard the rumours about me and Uti and we both think they’re hilarious. It is not even worth debunking although at some point, it got to me and I have categorically stated that it is untrue. However, some people still think otherwise. Uti is a good but simply platonic friend and that’s my truth.”
She shared more dazzling photos, click to see:
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tboss-speaks-on-rumored-child-paternity/

Re: Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Rubbish!

Who doesn't know that Ned Nwoko is the father of the child.

He has used money to keep her mouth shut.
Re: Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos by Herdsmen: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Rubbish!

Na only you Sabi this amebo ..

Na wao for some humans..

1 Like

Re: Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Herdsmen:

Na only you Sabi this amebo ..

Na wao for some humans..

Ned Nwoko is the father of the child. Am telling you confirmed gist. All this Dino Melaye and Uti guess is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos by Lawgod247: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2020
ok
Re: Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos by onwanaholland: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Rubbish!

[/s]
Re: Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos by Onyi22(f): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Rubbish!

O boy shut up and face front
Re: Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos by onwanaholland: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Ned Nwoko is the father of the child. Am telling you confirmed gist. All this Dino Melaye and Uti guess is fake.
[/s]
Re: Tboss speaks on rumored child paternity, shares new photos by punisha: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Chief u are wrong.
I learnt it's Buhari.
She's next in line to the iron throne of daura.
Get your facts straight pls.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Groom Play Video Of Cheating Bride In Bed With Her Brother In Law On Wedding Day / Bbnaija’s Ike Arrives London As Diane Drags Him For Birthday Gifts / 5 Nigerian Celebs Who Killed People In Real Life [5 Is An Artise]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.