Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

"Take Me To China; I Can Cure Coronavirus , A Nigerian Youth Says" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Take Me To China; I Can Cure Coronavirus , A Nigerian Youth Says" (424 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Take Me To China; I Can Cure Coronavirus , A Nigerian Youth Says" by Ariyatech(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2020
A very young fast rising sensational Nigerian star from Kogi State, Aaron Ikani popularly known as Noshaking has claimed to have a cure to CORONAVIRUS.

Aaron Ikani who spoke concerning the epidemic disease that have claimed the lives of many people said yesterday, that he could proffer solution to CORONAVIRUS if taken to China.

According to Noshaking, " CORONAVIRUS is one of the manifestation of the varicella zoster virus. The same virus is also responsible for herpes zoster, an infection more commonly known as shingles."

The young star added that " CORONAVIRUS is highly contagious and uncomfortable disease characterized by symptoms such as fever, nausea, fatigue, muscle crumps, and rash of itchy red bumps, scab and blisters that covers the body. Sometimes, additional complications can develop, including ulcers, hepatitis, pancreatitis, pneumonia, and even stroke. He said.

https://www.primesong.com.ng/2020/02/take-me-to-china-i-can-cure-coronavirus.html

1 Share

Re: "Take Me To China; I Can Cure Coronavirus , A Nigerian Youth Says" by SpyAC(m): 6:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Wetting aboki never see for gate, he might be right u knw?
Re: "Take Me To China; I Can Cure Coronavirus , A Nigerian Youth Says" by walosky(m): 6:36am On Mar 01, 2020
See this Mumu o!

You wan go for the epicenter of the virus ?
You no even say make you manage the Italian wey carry am enter we country

Bros don't worry, cure your people when the virus enter Kogi

1 Like

Re: "Take Me To China; I Can Cure Coronavirus , A Nigerian Youth Says" by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2020
You think na everything Dem dey take trend abi?

As you be Christian so he go surprise you say buhari ears go open for this case, he go grant you your wish to go die inside that prison with the Italian.

Mind you not even a mosquito net dey the oyinbo cell so you not doing any experiment

1 Like

Re: "Take Me To China; I Can Cure Coronavirus , A Nigerian Youth Says" by PureGoldh(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Nairaland Doctors Situation Reports: Share With Us / Mc Oluomo Embarks On Coronavirus Awareness In Garage / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For Coronavirus Over Lack Of Bed Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.