Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved (32490 Views)

EPL: Arsenal Could Miss Out On Champions League Even If They Finish In Top Four / EPL: Arsenal Put Six Players Up For Sale [full List] / Liverpool Finally Drop Points At Home To End Their 100% Home Record Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Meedon: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2020
We Arsenal fans right now..

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Edams224(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Seriously i never expected such jubilation..
0m0nnakoda:

You are a Learner
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by uunwanaobong3: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Pride comes before a fall..... If God want to disgrace Liverpool this season na to spread Corona virus all over England make EPL cancelled the league...... If Liverpool want to win this league they should hasten up and wrap up the league before April, because corner virus will peak by then and anything can happen

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Edams224(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2020
Haters spotted.. Focus on the word lost a game, not draw a game, do you think liverpool wouldn't give anything just to draw all their remaining epl games without losing anyone?? So chill unbeaten is still unbeaten, why didn't others who didn't have so much draws win the league?
LordAzubuike:
That arsenal's invincible was a joke and not worthy of being called an invincible. It was full of too many draws and near losses. Na oriyomi dem take escape on several occasions.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Edams224(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2020
By then corona virus would have been curtailed and defeated
uunwanaobong3:
Pride comes before a fall..... If God want to disgrace Liverpool this season na to spread Corona virus all over England make EPL cancelled the league...... If Liverpool want to win this league they should hasten up and wrap up the league before April, because corner virus will peak by then and anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Martinez39s(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Liverpool fans are pretending they are not saddened and upset by the loss at Watford. They are using fake smiles and the prospects of a Premier League title to beguile their hurt. grin Why wouldn't they be pained? That was a rare and perfect opportunity to become an invincible team but they ruined it. cheesy A rare and perfect opportunity it was as Man City were shaky and the other top guns (Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal, Tottenham) were not in form. If they couldn't be an invincible team now, tell me when they will ever be? cheesy Any Liverpool fan claiming not to be hurt and saddened by this defeat is a liar.

They had better call out Klopp for using the same old tactics that Atletico Madrid exposed and remedied and despite the fact other teams (West Ham and Watford in the first half) were catching up on his tactics and following Atletico Madrid's footsteps, Klopp refused to change. cheesy

grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Yes, but doesn't change the fact that our last trophy was in 2015 .

And right now Auba is our only main player....

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by dave0450(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:
That arsenal's invincible was a joke and not worthy of being called an invincible. It was full of too many draws and near losses. Na oriyomi dem take escape on several occasions.
Ur own team should try it.
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Advancedman(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2020
logon599:
While other club's fans are celebrating Liverpool's loss, Liverpool fans are celebrating the likelihood of now winning the title at the home of their last season's nemesis Man city, thanks to this loss.

Perspectives.
Great
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by jnoz23(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by uunwanaobong3: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2020
Chai, see as arsenal dey celebrate for just unbeaten record as if the league has been won (this shows you the depth of their down Fall)

Unbeaten record is the only history arsenal have right now in their entire existence..
.this club is a failure

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Sirseedorf(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2020
The loss to shock them, as in only arsenal can do the do.

At least it is enough, let them go an enjoy their top, we don't always win in life, it is 50/50 .

Anyways Up Arsenal.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by showafrica(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Sibe007:
Enough slips were cut last night.

I tell you bet companies are smiling
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2020
JURGEN KLOPP IS SOLELY TO BE BLAMED!! MINAMINO SHOULD BE GETTING MORE MINUTES OF PLAY
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by xtun(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2020
vanida6:

where is dere van dijk

He is busy securing his record...by avoiding any watford player that can dribble him...if you know u know....haha..e no easy to be CR7 rival KIKIKIKI
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Olam09(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2020
Motor jam them.last last

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by maigemuu: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2020
Liverpool were over mindful of Coronavirus they certainly had no clue there was Sarr's in the waiting.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by bigcee(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2020
xtun:

He is busy securing his record...by avoiding any watford player that can dribble him...if you know u know....haha..e no easy to be CR7 rival KIKIKIKI
Not funny abeg...

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by yashau(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Only one team in England have this trophy in they cabinet!

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Lovexme(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Edams224:
I think say na only me dey wait for d day way liverpool go lose.. Oboy people ready pass me, match hall be like say Nigeria win world cup... I con dey reason weda na so liverpool get haters����

It's the world we live in. When you're on top, people will wait for when you fall to rejoice.

Quite a terrible life they must have.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by uunwanaobong3: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2020
logon599:
While other club's fans are celebrating Liverpool's loss, Liverpool fans are celebrating the likelihood of now winning the title at the home of their last season's nemesis Man city, thanks to this loss.

Perspectives.

My man, if I were you, my main focus should be about winning the league as early as possible due to uncertainty surrounding the current season because of Corona virus.... from your write up above u don't even know what your priorities are after 30year of waiting and praying........,.......................... If we're you I wouldn't even be thinking about any records or cup distraction for now, my priority should be on winning the league first.............. U are even talking about going to Etihad to win ........ There is a popular saying that he the gods want to destroy, they first of all make him mad. My man Have a focus and priorities your focus.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Tayor23(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:
you don't know anything about football for saying it was a joke!Too bad.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by xtun(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Liverpool is likened to a virgin that had preserved her virginity for so many years only to be bleeped by a mad man grin

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Bahddo(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2020
logon599:

Perspectives.
not going to happen. City would beat them.
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by kyng(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2020
Can't you all see that the match is fixed
How you go tell me the almighty Liverpool when no fit lose to man u, man city, Chelsea and other rivals go come lose to Watford when dey number 19 for EPL table
Scripted match
A disgrace to England fa Una too dey fix match

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Alexis11: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

My man, if I were you, my main focus should be about winning the league as early as possible due to uncertainty surrounding the current season because of Corona virus.... from your write up above u don't even know what your priorities are after 30year of waiting and praying........,.......................... If we're you I wouldn't even be thinking about any records or cup distraction for now, my priority should be on winning the league first.............. U are even talking about going to Etihad to win ........ There is a popular saying that he the gods want to destroy, they first of all make him mad. My man Have a focus and priorities your focus.

Go and sit down looser! The idea of Liverpool not winning the league because of Corona virus is too lame to reside in sane human imagination. Except you agree that the same Corona virus will kill you first. cool

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Expert17: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Tell me more.......

This time without tears
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by AAA593: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:
You lie madam. Arsenal won the league with almost 7 to 8 matches to go before they started misbehaving

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Named 2018 African Player Of The Year [Full Awards List] / Jordan Vs Nigeria - (1 - 0) International Friendly On 28th October 2013 / Man Slumps, Dies During Early Morning Jogging Exercise In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.