Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard (285 Views)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by ENGINEERG(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2020
Happy New months, may we march to greatness.

This question has been disturbing me, because I have seen many churches hiring night guard for security of church properties, But most of these securities are local vigilante ,OPC And the likes..

And I notice that some are not even Christians ,talk less of Born again..And I notice also that , it is very hard to see a born again Christian doing Night guard, because one need some juju, for safety, so is it right for any church to use people who use juju as their securities?
What is your opinion?...thanks
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by Valkrie: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2020
ENGINEERG:

This question has been disturbing me, because I have seen many churches hiring night guard for security of church properties, But most of these securities are local vigilante ,OPC And the likes..

And I notice that some are not even Christians ,talk less of Born again..And I notice also that , it is very hard to see a born again Christian doing Night guard, because one need some juju, for safety, so is it right for any church to use people who use juju as their securities?

The church is simply telling you where the real power is and domicile..!!
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by Vinceobrian(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2020
Vigilante juju
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by Davash222(m): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2020
The Church should learn to use the protective stickers and anointing oil they sell to us to protect our Church. They should stop wasting our money employing vigilantes when the stickers can do the job perfectly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by haywire07(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Only Christians are permitted to comment on this thread

"I believe that there no god but Jesus."
"I believe that Jesus is God's only begotten son."
"I believe that Christianity is the Only True Religion."
"In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy spirit."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by paxonel(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2020
Should the vigilante come with juju were nor dey work?

Juju nor dey work Jo!
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by prodigyy(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2020
No comments grin grin
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by Herdsmen: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2020
E be as e get..
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by ilevic(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Anyways, I can't say anything about this cos all the churches have attended dont have night guards...
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by Ofemmanu1: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2020
It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by Kylekent59: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2020
Davash222:
The Church should learn to use the protective stickers and anointing oil they sell to us to protect our Church. They should stop wasting our money employing vigilantes when the stickers can do the job perfectly.

Some of you comment without brains.

Did you know there is what we call the physical and spiritual?

Physical battle has to do with a trained guard, while the other part has to do with the anointing oil.

I wanna ask a very important question. Why are people such like you always in a haste to make a useless point there by thinking you are intelligent??
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by Davash222(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Kylekent59:

Physical battle has to do with a trained guard, while the other part has to do with the anointing oil.

I wanna ask a very important question. Why are people such like you always in a haste to make a useless point there by thinking you are intelligent??
So, you believed a sticker will help you fight spiritual battles
Calling you gullible will be a big insult to our darling dead meat seller here.
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by Funaki: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Davash222:

They'll start attacking you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by tyup(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2020
haywire07:

grin grin
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by Funaki: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2020
haywire07:

Not all Christian even agree with all what you stated.
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by Ladylite: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2020
ENGINEERG:

Poor churches are the ones you must be talking about.

Most churches use security agencies which have been in existence for more than 20years.

Some use dogs, so your post is biased.

What about you and other Christians that live in areas where they pay for security and the securities use jazz, does that mean the Christians there are fake?

Pls get your facts rights
Re: Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard by kingxsamz(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kylekent59:

I would have said you're intelligent if only you made a logical point in the first place.
Fyi, his point is valid, and if you have no intelligent response to his question then keep quiet and let intelligent minds do the answering.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy On Assemblies Of God Church Crisis / INSIDE LIFE! Pastor Enenche Reveals When Coronavirus Will End (see What He Said) / I Need Spiritual Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.