Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

12 Most Dangerous Bridges In The World That Will Terrify You - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Most Dangerous Bridges In The World That Will Terrify You (1505 Views)

Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) / 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Most Dangerous Bridges In The World That Will Terrify You by BethRichie: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2020
The most dangerous bridges in the world are chosen for their staggering height or rickety boards and if they don’t collapse, they might make you want to leap to get off of them.

While they are incredibly intimidating, if you’re allowed to cross, they generally aren’t unsafe and can be a major attraction for thrill-seekers. And the best part is that if you make it onto one, they tend to offer some of the best views around.

The fear of bridges is called Gephyrophobia. It is a relatively common phobia, though most who have it don’t realise it.

According to my researches, here are the bridges I deemed worthy to be on the list.

See full list here
http:///s6403bd92200301en_ng

No 12) ESHIMA OHASHI BRIDGE - JAPAN

Re: 12 Most Dangerous Bridges In The World That Will Terrify You by BethRichie: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2020
No 11)LONGJIANG BRIDGE- BAOSHAN, CHINA

Re: 12 Most Dangerous Bridges In The World That Will Terrify You by BethRichie: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2020
No 10) LANGKAWI SKY BRIDGE- KEDAH, MALAYSIA

See full list here
http:///s6403bd92200301en_ng

Re: 12 Most Dangerous Bridges In The World That Will Terrify You by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: 12 Most Dangerous Bridges In The World That Will Terrify You by Larryfest(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2020
These guys are just to creative and good. I guess all these constructions are just to ease their citizens of having to be stucked in unnecessary traffic..
Re: 12 Most Dangerous Bridges In The World That Will Terrify You by Bilabong(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2020
smiley
Re: 12 Most Dangerous Bridges In The World That Will Terrify You by NiklauseFred(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
That Chinese bridge has it been completed or is still under construction?
Cos me I don't understand oo

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: Pictures From Rafin-sanyi, Suleja, Niger State / Canada Start-up Visa Program / Shea Butter/ori/okwuma/kadanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.