Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) (2012 Views)

Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2020
We now have large number of Igbo Muslims in igbo land...

I have meet many of them when I visited the east... They're are many especially in Nsukka,Afikpo, Anoiha and imo state...

I have many of them as friends on fb just that many of them keep low profile for security reasons...

We now have igbo Muslims brothers in igbo land!

Now will the Yoruba Muslims slogan stop??

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by flejnr(f): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2020
A
Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Ladylite: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2020
Lol see these ones deceiving themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2020
Abdulfatai Emetumah, the Igbo Muslim king

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by amaniro: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2020
All in that iberibe state
Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2020
Igbo Muslim brothers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by money121(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Aliamudulilahi...

Allah is the Greatest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Islam in igbo land

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Igbo Muslim brother

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by agulion: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2020
Islam will kill you and generation, Boko Haram locate you, fulani hersdmen kill you, pls stop disturbing us, the thing we want now is Biafra or nothing

7 Likes

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Igbo Muslim sister

2 Likes

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Igbo Muslims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Azmanaty: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Igbo Muslims in igbo land

All these ones are deceiving their northern muslim business partners. I grew up in the east and travelled to all d states of the east and I have never seen a single Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2020
Islam in igbo land has come to stay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2020
Azmanaty:

All these ones are deceiving their northern muslim business partners. I grew up in the east and travelled to all d states of the east and I have never seen a single Muslim.
we don't expect you to agree or or accept them... But they have come go stay
Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Azmanaty:

My boys that can swallow cocaine for money..but for political control, turban and hijab will now be the big deal....

If confirm Igbo man leave catholic and chosen Charismatic Movement.....make I bend

Igbo amaka mehn...

2 Likes

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by ahaz: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
we don't expect you to agree or or accept them... But they have come go stay
hahahah you are funny..that 13% population you terrorists are looking for,you will never get it in Igbo land..a Muslim in Igbo land is worst than OSU.
Go to there individual communities and see if they are regarded..so stop that self decit and take this trash to the trash section.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2020
ahaz:
hahahah you are funny..that 13% population you terrorists are looking for,you will never get it in Igbo land..a Muslim in Igbo land is worst than OSU.
Go to there individual communities and see if they are regarded..so stop that self decit and take this trash to the trash section.
so Ned nwoko is an Osu and not regarded too abi?? Igbo Muslims have come to stay....

God bless igbo Muslims!!

1 Like

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2020
ahaz:
so Ned nwoko is not regarded too abi?? Ned munir nwoko even won an election in igbo land and marry the finest Christian girl in igbo land... Regina Daniel and she's also a potential igbo Muslim sister... Islam in igbo land has come to stay....

God bless igbo Muslims!!

2 Likes

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2020
Omo this is serious
Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Afonjas so badly wished that Igboland will be divided by Islam like Yorubaland. LOL. Let me tell you something like Nnamdi Kanu said " Any Igbo man you see claiming Islam, he is a criminal." He is doing it for the money; at the right time, he will abandon it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by donbachi(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2020
If dem like make dem be imam 4 abuja central mosque...4 hausa man mind,nyammiri na nyammiri...dem go still kill dem even with koran on their heads..osus.

1 Like

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Azmanaty:

Do you know it's better to keep quiet than this.

Is Islam sharing money (why are these people looking wreaked then), is there any business that a Northern would need to transant which he won't find a fellow northern Muslim instead if he is so itchy to transant business with a Muslim.

Btw we have been made to believe northern Muslim see Yoruba Muslim as fake Muslim so would Igbo Muslim be the real Muslim to do this business with
Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2020
who give a fvck? IBO Muslims are not the same as the dirty stupi.d and rabid ones spewing almajiries all over the north, breeding miscreants, beggars and terrorists all over the place, see how Saudi, Kuwait, Dubai is very fine and developed, these are clean sophisticated Muslims, if all Muslims are like that, nobody will have a problem with Islam.

1 Like

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2020
catoluy:
Afonjas so badly wished that Igboland will be divided by Islam like Yorubaland. LOL. Let me tell you something like Nnamdi Kanu said " Any Igbo man you see claiming Islam, he is a criminal." He is doing it for the money; at the right time, he will abandon it.
Islam has come to stay in igbo land!! Ebubellahi

1 Like

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Godons1: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2020
And the rise of Igbo Herdsmen in the EAst. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
We now have large number of Igbo Muslims in igbo land...

I have meet many of them when I visited the east... They're are many especially in Nsukka,Afikpo, Anoiha and imo state...

I have many of them as friends on fb just dey many of them keep low profile for security reasons...

We now have igbo Muslims brothers in igbo land!

Now will the Yoruba Muslims slogan stop??

so what's your point on this thread?? are there not hausa and fulani Christians.. infact you'll see more hausa and fulani Christian than a igbo Muslim.. oga go get a life
Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Godons1:
And the rise of Igbo Herdsmen in the EAst. grin grin
Chukwudillahi them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Godons1: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Governor WillI Obiano has converted to an Igbo MUSLIM. He is presently building a Mosque in Anambra State Government House. grin The Governor is now referred to as, Alhaji Willi Obiano a.k.a AlhajI Musa. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by itsme01: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2020
catoluy:

are you too blind to see the poster is a northerner or cant you check his prevous post... you just love masturbating with the name afonja as it gives you orgasm

O.P fire on abeg... Ibo muslim also have the right to be heard and seen, enough of hiding them by bigots and calling them Osu or Criminals. we have religious freedom in Nigeria and freedom of association as enshrined in the constituition, so we all have to be tolerant atleast they are not praying inside a church or in anybodies fathers compound

Ibo muslim amaka!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by onwanaholland: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

are you too blind to see the poster is a northerner or cant you check his prevous post... you just love masturbating with the name afonja as it gives you orgasm
[/s]
forgive him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by itsme01: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2020
onwanaholland:
[s][/s]
forgive him

ok my canceller friend..

Ibo muslim Amaka!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Muslim / Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? / Buying Meat Without Knowing If Allah's Name Is Called Before Slaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.