Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education (17932 Views)

SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Reject Buhari's Fresh Request To Borrow $4bn / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Reports On Corruption Probes / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Cubana6: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
proudly
[/s]

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by NaijadrivaCars: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2020
globalresource:
See some slowpoke comparing Taliban with boko haram.

Comparing a war by the US outside US soil with a war by Nigeria on Nigeria soil.

Let them use our commonwealth to send them all to foreign universities while the our children reading day and night are denied of good employments and social amenities

This government is a big mistake

A very big mistake which Nigerians will pay for their ineptitude for years to come

May God bless you for this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Cubana6: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Sharrap Serap... This national security matters not my Lord issues. America and Taliban just sign a deal. In War Deception is the best strategy.
I meet many repentant militant in Malaysia. Gej offered them similar option.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by NaijadrivaCars: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Ihategirls:
Repentant terrorist being offered foreign education ??

When their goal and motto was to fight foreign education

“Western Education is a Sin - Boko Haram”

Anyways ....

This is to tell you that Boko Haram isn't about "western education" abinitio.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Cubana6: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
they will soon. the intelligence agencies so far created a powerful weapons against them some of them want to repent but they don't have options now they do. And this av created rip against them. Thy now even fighting amongst themselves. The Government will not say why they created this options to Boko Haram. But the i-pots miscreants and some gullible adults amongst us don't know anything about War. Especially War against terrorist which is gurriella warfare.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by semyman: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Seriously?
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Sharrap Serap... This national security matters not my Lord issues. America and Taliban just sign a deal. In War Deception is the best strategy.
I hope you gave one of dem bj ....you talk like you must have wide mouth to swallow multiple dongs

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Tim16(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2020
NIGERIA IS CURSED
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Fact!...the shithole is a failed experiment!
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Coldie(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Just as ipob too needs to sign amnesty with the govt. Ipob too needs foreign education
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2020
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by 2Odds101(f): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
they will soon. the intelligence agencies so far created a powerful weapons against them some of them want to repent but they don't have options now they do. And this av created rip against them. Thy now even fighting amongst themselves. The Government will not say why they created this options to Boko Haram. But the i-pots miscreants and some gullible adults amongst us don't know anything about War. Especially War against terrorist which is gurriella warfare.
This nigga should shut up abeg.....kaiii !!!! see Fulani man English....na your type your miserable leaders dey plan to send go overseas abi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Enculer2: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Yet yoruba indirectly supported these terrorists into power.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Xmen149(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
1. no European country will accept them bcs it's a well connected terrorist group bcs bokaharam is not just a Nigerian thing

2 Arabian countries will pick them same 90percent Arab countries that sponsor terror around the world.

3.from point 2 their training can enter covert advanced terror training them go turn bado.

4.by the time they return to naija the present gvt is already out or planning to,.they will become a terrible tool in the hands of those who helped achieve their training in the present govt(politically and otherwise). believe you me.. what will come out of it may shake the country to its core bcs we will not be prepared for it

5.am just using my imagination,use urs and dnt attack me

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:

Repenting after blowing up pipelines can never be the same as repenting after using a dagger to remove a baby from its mother's womb.
I wonder .... Human beings or beasts

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by nedekid: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Its seems you may be a terrorist too.
How can you compare people of the Niger delta that were agitating for resource control to Islamic psychotic murderers? Are you ok? Where did you see that Niger delta folks burnt communities, murdered children, split pregnant women's Wombs, behead innocent men, women and babies?
I saw a video on YouTube where the entered a boarding school and shot over 300 young boys btw 5 and 11 years old on their beds chanting Allah hakbar!
The victims of these terrorist are in refugee camps languishing in penury and you want to take the parpetrators and pamper them, give them money and send them to school abroad? What about our soldiers killed by these terrorist, how many of their kids has government taken care of and send to schools in Nigeria, how much more abroad? Are you normal, Or you have being hitten your forehead too hard on the ground?
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Danzakidakura(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
boko haram are terrorists groups that have killed and burnt people and properties while militants are agitators for resources control . Nigerian Muslims have always been in support of terrorists activities round the world.you declare IPOB that has no gun or knife a terrorists org and killed them at will but an international well known terror group you celebrate them and give them money because they are your religion. Islam is a lie and deception
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by tsephanyah(f): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
2Odds101:
kaiii see Fulani man English....na your type your miserable leaders dey plan to send go overseas abi??
Yep

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by 2Odds101(f): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Yep
sit one corner abeg....your expression is very poor...
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Cubana6: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Yep
[/s]
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
You spoke well, that's the more reason why each and every one of us should support IPOB.. DISINTEGRATION OF THIS SHITHOLE IS THE ONLY solution.
BUSINESSARENAA:
The Senate President, Ahmed Lawan should be very careful with the kind of things happening in this present house, he is fast heading as the worst Senate President ever in the history of this country.

He should look at David Mark and Bukola Saraki, and know that it's only a little time , he would be like them.

For this bill to even surface in the hallowed Chambers is a big affront, slap, humiliation, disgrace, insult to the victims of Boko Haram, and by extension the good people of Nigeria.

What is Boko Haram's Ideology, what are they fighting for. "Western Education is Evil'.

They never agitated for good governance, resource control, improvement of life and infrastructure, never. They don't want Western Education.

Ironically, the bill is now proposing to send them to the Western world for education, same thing they termed evil. How more contradictory and confusing can they sound?

It is an act of wickedness, selfishness, evil greed and meaness, that nobody ever thought of the victims of these evil. The women who were raped, the people who were kidnapped, those who were massacred, those whose houses were burnt and are now living in IDPs, those who have been chased from their ancestral lands, those whose daily means of livelyhood has been destroyed, most especially our gallant soldiers who have died defending a National honour, and then their widows and families, the initiator of this bill never thought of these people, but only came up with a bill to give criminals a good life, obviously for a job well done.

First they changed the nomenclature from terrorist to Agitators, that's the first act of evil. Second they were branded repentant Boko Haram.
The question sensible Nigerians has been asking is what are the parameters to determine that they repentant?
Secondly such amnesty is being granted only when they completely agree to drop arms, but in this case the war is still on going, and you are giving some of them amnesty, on what basis?

Does the Senate really understand how this singular act will be seen by the international community? Recently we saw US placing visa ban on Nigeria citing security concerns, very soon other Nations are going to emulate USA and Nigeria will be seen as a breeding ground for terrorists.

Shame on anybody that is in support of this act of evil directly or indirectly, this bill is inhumane, wicked, evil, chaotic and inciting.

That means the easiest way to get foreign education is to join Boko Haram, Kill our soldiers and other people for sometime, and then claim to be repentant, boom, you have a foreign education. This bill will simply encourage other people to join Boko Haram as it is the surest way to secure a good future.

The sponsors of this bill and their allies should bury their head in shame.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Urchman200: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jabioro:
The way I am getting annoyed with this bill and the initiator ,may get me more troubles and the way I am looking at national assembly members I am beginning to see them all as a combined terrorist in the house headed by the bill commander ..Tell me what they have done to the IDP camp,the soldiers who lost their life and their immediate family,the victims of Boko Haram.. Maybe We all should join Boko Haram it will enabling us to national treasury..
please exclude enyinaya abaribe at least we can see what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
I don't see any problem with it if it will bring peace. The ND militants were previously given foreign scholarship notwithstanding the supposed 13 million out of school children. What's good for the goose is good for the gander; or is that the other way round?
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Urchman200: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
This lawan guy is by far the worst senate president we have had, this is the worst senate we have had, how can any sane human consider giving a terrorist amnesty. In a saner clime, terrorist are considered enemy of the country and are either given longer prison sentences or death penalty.

We have kids who drop out of school because their parent couldn't afford it, but this idiot want to send some abok1 who doesn't have any interest whatsoever in going to school overseas to study.

History will judge every one of you supporting this evil government becayse of religious/ ethnical affiliation.
I thought u guys one's said that tinubu is a smart politician by supporting him, most of u that supported the incarceration of dr bukola saraki because of tribalism have started regretting it.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Timfreds(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
All those that supported Buhari and APC to be in govrnment, will surely eat the fruit of their effort.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by 6digitscomrade: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
globalresource:
See some slowpoke comparing Taliban with boko haram.

Comparing a war by the US outside US soil with a war by Nigeria on Nigeria soil.

Let them use our commonwealth to send them all to foreign universities while the our children reading day and night are denied of good employments and social amenities

This government is a big mistake

A very big mistake which Nigerians will pay for their ineptitude for years to come
but none of cretins will tell you that there’s a welfare scheme for citizens outside the country that there’s 24/7 light and rule of law is very much in top gear not trampled or hindered..
they choose best practices to mention when it soothes their already bloated ego..

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by declassicist: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Yankee101 post=87074199]Wait, which foreign country will take them in?

They will be sent to any of these Muslim coutries, thereafter they will be indoctrinated and trained for a jihad. This country is in a big mess.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by wolverine1987: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
You want to give them the same boko that is haram to them? Haba why now
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by shaw2(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
The set of animals that believed that western education is haram ur sending out to go n study.
You must be sick in the brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

USOSA Calls For Sincere Action On Police And National Reforms / Ndume: Buhari Has Every Right To Pick His Successor, Infact It's Democratic / Alibaba: Some States Should Have Been Local Government Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.