Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Rashford Will Look How He Can Improve And Score More Goals - Louis Saha - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Will Look How He Can Improve And Score More Goals - Louis Saha (339 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad / Man United Hoping Rashford Will Be Fit To Face Barcelona Tonight / Shearer: Marcus Rashford Will Never Be The Main Striker At Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rashford Will Look How He Can Improve And Score More Goals - Louis Saha by OfficialDlh(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2020
Former Manchester United man Louis Saha has backed Marcus Rashford to come back better and stronger when he returns from injury.

Marcus Rashford who is out with a back injury has missed Manchester United last nine games and has been seen around the dressing room trying to motivate his teammate as their quest to end the season with a trophy continues.

Speaking with Manchester Evening News, Louis Saha spoke about how he handled his own injuries while playing and also revealed Rashford will come back stronger to help the team.

'Motivation increases when you have had a bad year or a setback, that's what happened to me. I was watching them playing instead of me, scoring goals instead of me. It's a similar situation when a new striker arrives and you have more competition, you get extra motivation,' Saha said

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/03/rashford-will-look-how-he-can-improve.html

(1) (Reply)

#CORONAVIRUS Force Him To Play At Home / Emiliano Sara's Last Word Before Plane Crash / 'ronaldo Has Left Door Open For Real Madrid Return’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.