Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Secret To Making Millions Doing Mini Importation -master Class-. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret To Making Millions Doing Mini Importation -master Class-. (839 Views)

26 Yr Old Nigerian Girl Returns From UK, Opens Furniture Factory Making Millions / Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret To Making Millions Doing Mini Importation -master Class-. by dannycloud(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2020
YOU WILL BUILD A MILLION NAIRA EMPIRE DOING MINI-IMPORTATION AFTER READING AND APPLYING MY METHODS

BUT FIRST OF ALL

I dont what to promise you the heavens and golds but you could make any amount due to how you put your mind into it.

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO MAKE MILLIONS IN THIS BUSINESS AND I WILL TEACH YOU.

RULE 01- You need to know how to sell, you will need to learn the act of marketing because no business would make money without it, even if i give you the hottest selling product in the world and you dont know how to present it, you will make no big money from it.

RULE 02- NO BUSINESS would make you big money once you start with 20k, unless you just what scale and grow. in this class we will have the small guys at mind but they would not make millions so fast unlike someone who started with a 100k

RULE 03- You will have to pay close attention to all the information am about to share here because it is the key to a sucessfull mini importation.

mini importation intro

mini importation is the buying of product for countries at cheap rate and bringing it to sell here in nigeria, you would learn a whole deal on how to import online and in various platform because am just going to talk a little about it here because the truth is there is no money in importation, there is only money in knowing how to market any product and that is what i will be concertrating on.

MARKETING

once you know how to market product, you will be able to sell anything, even if you don't import them. the skill of marketing has made me good money over the last few years and i will pass the knowledge to just anybody that is ready to learn.

let me see who wants to make a million naira in pure profit before this year run out.

if you are following kindly indicate for the class to kick start...
Re: The Secret To Making Millions Doing Mini Importation -master Class-. by Lawgod247: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Ayam here
Re: The Secret To Making Millions Doing Mini Importation -master Class-. by aminusodiq(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2020
Ok... Here
Re: The Secret To Making Millions Doing Mini Importation -master Class-. by Ludakay: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2020
Following
Re: The Secret To Making Millions Doing Mini Importation -master Class-. by dannycloud(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
mini- importation is all about buying and selling, you buy a product in china for 500 naira and sell it for 4k or above depending on the kind of product,

There are two important aspect here-

-YOU BUY
-YOU SELL

If you are not able to do both of them effectively, you've lost even before starting.

but i have a good new for you

AND THIS IS IT====

Buying is much more easier, everybody can buy, 95% of the popular in the world buys things day in day out, so you can see that one way or the other me and you have learnt the act of buying long ago before now.

so am going to start this lecture on how to sell and when am done i will show you how to buy quality product from china, there is no doubt that about 80% of what we use in nigeria today are made from china.

BUT

NIGERIANS has lost millions of dollars buying inferior product from china, and the reason is because

They lack the basic information they need on how to buy this items directly from the manufacturing companies, It now seems to be that when a nigerian man knows how to import he would just go to 1688.com or alibaba.com, find a very good looking product, he then pays for it and end up getting (FAKE STUFFS) imported to nigeria.

THERE IS ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CHINA

china has a lot of talented souls, a man can stay in his house create something he finds to be trending with the little resource he has not minding much of the quality and put it up for sale.
in this part of the world they just want to show their target in creation and innovation and make money as well, most sellers are third parties, they dont have a company name to protect.

========BEFORE WE TALK MORE ON BUYING LETS TALK ABOUT SELLING AND WHY IS THE SKILLS SO IMPORTANT ========

effective selling is wide, it has lot of processes, it deals with people,
it has this connection with the emotions.

let look at it this way,

what is that product you bought recently,
is it a shoe? a cloth? a phone?

it could be anything, but once you give out money in exchange for something, either product or services.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING

You are buying, and somebody is selling to you, sellers are making more money because everybody buys and just few people sells, while few are selling effective sellers makes millions selling a product or service.

THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SELLING IS THIS

EVERYBODY BUYS and as an effective sellers you should fix yourself where the majority of buyer are.

You what to become and entrepreneur, you what to make much money, then you should consider fixing yourself into where people are because people are the creator of wealth.

let me give you an illustration of what i mean

i what you to take a deep think about this so that you will catch the message.

why do you think the banks and are making so much money?
why do you think the owner of nairaland is making so much money?
WHY do you think our network providers are making so much money?
why did you think popular celebrities are making so much money?
why did you think coca-cola are making so much money?

THIS IS THE REASON WHY

The banks are making money because people are saving
The owner of nairaland is making money because people are visiting his website
our network providers such as mtn etisalat airtel glo are making money because people are using their services
populars celebrities are making money because people are listening to the service they are rendering
coca-cola is making money because because lot of people drinks it.

NOW in all the reason why rich entrepreneur are rich is because people are benefiting in what they have to offer, large amount of people get and they pay..

success in any business at all is a give and take things.

you give you get= you render a service you get paid which means you have successful sell something

you give you get= you sell a product you get paid which means you have successful sell something

when it comes to effective selling this is how we do it.....
we don't get happy on a sale, because we what sells, and we can only make sales when we reach out to more people that need our service or product,

AND IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO REACH TO MORE PEOPLE BY ONLY THIS MEANS

EFFECTIVE MARKETING

I what you to think about this--

why do you think all this big brand are still running advert everywhere?

They need more money so they what to reach out to more people.

Dagote is establishing more business across african because he whats to reach to more people and make more money.

let assume you have 100 product you imported and what to sell, you aim is to reach to 100 people that need that product.

let say you are making a gain of 2k on each product, if you successfully sell all of the product you will be making a gain of 200k if you are able to establish a effective marketing into your selling skills then you will be able to sell your product as fast as possible, in days or weeks to make that 200k

our next topic would be on effective marketing
i will teach you how to reach people as fast as possible and make quick money selling a product..
Re: The Secret To Making Millions Doing Mini Importation -master Class-. by dannycloud(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
how to sell tons of product in few days or weeks

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Advertising MMM Fraud. / Snail Farming Training Secret Revealed Whtspp 07036845662 / Top Five (5) Richest Women In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.