Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is This A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This A Scam? (733 Views)

Ias Is A Scam / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? / Pls Guys Is This Job Invitation A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2020
I AM DIRECTED TO INVITE YOU FOR A CHAT WITH OUR HRM/MD ON MON. 02/03/20.
9AM@1ST FLOOR 32 OLUFEMI RD,LAWANSON B/STOP SURULERE LAGOS.SRT.SHOW TEXT TO SECURITY
Re: Is This A Scam? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2020
Mavin1:
9AM@1ST FLOOR 32 OLUFEMI RD,LAWANSON B/STOP SURULERE LAGOS.SRT.SHOW TEXT TO SECURITY

Did you apply for such?
If no then scam likely
Re: Is This A Scam? by Gwagone: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:

Did you apply for such?
If no then scam likely
Do not go alone
Re: Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:

Did you apply for such?
If no then scam likely

I sent series ofjob applications to email addresses recently, but that's not their contact address. I only put Surulere as my address in my CV.

... and the position isn't specified too, I'm kinda confused and I don't want to waste tfare all the way from Abuja for nothing.
Re: Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2020
Gwagone:

Do not go alone
Just thinking!
Re: Is This A Scam? by nifemi25(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2020
Please make sure you confirmed before embarking on a journey from Abuja to lagos

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
nifemi25:
Please make sure you confirmed before embarking on a journey from Abuja to lagos
Thank you, the short notice is making it more difficult for me too.
How can I confirm this, please.
Re: Is This A Scam? by enemachris(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mavin1:
The short notice and the format of the test shows that its GNLD. Don't waste your time and Tfair if you don't reside in Lagos.
Re: Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
enemachris:
The short notice and the format of the test shows that its GNLD. Don't waste your time and Tfair if you don't reside in Lagos.
Ok, thank you.
Re: Is This A Scam? by lokoventurex1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mavin1:
It's those people. It's GNLD. Don't try it ooo... A good company will give you enough time ahead of a written test or interview. A good company will even tell you the role you actually applied for. Don't fall for them abeg...

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
lokoventurex1:

It's those people. It's GNLD. Don't try it ooo... A good company will give you enough time ahead of a written test or interview. A good company will even tell you the role you actually applied for. Don't fall for them abeg...
Ok, thank you.
Re: Is This A Scam? by Jalinspy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mavin1:

Don't waste ur time & money going there. They have sent me several job interview invitations & got tired. I know their location @ Lawanson, close to where i live. Except u want to market for them.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jalinspy:

Don't waste ur time & money going there. They have sent me several job interview invitations & got tired. I know their location @ Lawanson, close to where i live. Except u want to market for them.
Thank you cheesy
Re: Is This A Scam? by AJVC(f): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Mavin1:
p

They are scammers

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Jobworld Vacancies At Ring Road Ibadan. / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Online Chat Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.