Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ibb, Atiku, Gusau, To Abandon Gej For Ribadu Or Buhari If Gej Gets Pdp Nod. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb, Atiku, Gusau, To Abandon Gej For Ribadu Or Buhari If Gej Gets Pdp Nod. (490 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Finally GEJ Gets Serious / President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibb, Atiku, Gusau, To Abandon Gej For Ribadu Or Buhari If Gej Gets Pdp Nod. by nduchucks: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
The thread's topic is what I would like to come to fruition if GEJ win's the PDP primaries. PDP must be demolished one way or the other if our country is going to move forward.

Call me a dreamer.

Our people talk say "Anu na agum aburo maka mgbada dara ibi". ( I want to eat meat doesn't mean i'll eat a bush meat with malaria). Nwanne m, PDP is afflicted with a terminal illness, let us be proud to offer the party assisted suicide.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Gusau, To Abandon Gej For Ribadu Or Buhari If Gej Gets Pdp Nod. by jaygetta(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2010
Insha Allah it shall come to pass. . . And Ribadu will make sure they get sent to the gallows!
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Gusau, To Abandon Gej For Ribadu Or Buhari If Gej Gets Pdp Nod. by SapeleGuy: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2010
Insanity can be defined as doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Atiku, GEJ, OBJ, IBB,Gusau, Ribadu, EFCC, ABC, XYZ are all the same kill and divide merchants - They have all sworn the same oath to be members of the unprogressive and demonic entity called People Destroy People. Not one of them can articulate a manifesto to improve the country. So why fight for them?

From North to South, East to West there is no iota of progress, in fact the country is regressing.

Reject these old bagas.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Plot To Disqualify Atiku / Pdp Yanks Off Results Of Opinion Poll That Put Atiku Ahead Of Jonathan / Wanted 1636 People For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.