Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

React Native - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / React Native (816 Views)

Embed Youtube Video In React Native Android Using Webview Component / Show Image From HTTP URL In React Native / React Native Gurus, Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

React Native by Kokaine(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hello house,

I am starting tutorials on react. Is it better to go straight into java for building apps or are the apps built on native react as good as those done with java?

It seems not many people work with react. My aim is to build a basic dashboard because I want to venture into microcontrollers to control house devices using android apps. I don't want to spend too much time on apps. Please what's the best way around it.
Re: React Native by codeigniter(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nigerians seasoned programmer PHP and SQL, Java, .net frameworks and not much on js. People are just taking js seriously so you would hardly see an expert on the topic.

You want work on Iot it is nice to use react native because you still a bunch of frame works to learn. Courses on andriod are massive and it is not cross platform
Andriod Dev do nothing else and I don't think you have the same time to dedicate

If you know js and don't want to work much you use phone gap.

It is not an advice but an opinion
Re: React Native by tollyboy5(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
im about learning javascript frame works now. ive learnt javascript before but did not put it to more practical uses but i have to do that now. i see many project on iot using javascript for web app displaying graphical view read from sensors.
it seems people are just taking javascript serious now and iot technology of which im also into might give more reasons why many embedded programmer would be javascript guru.
we could keep this thread live and give update on IoT with javascript

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An App Developer / My Future Career Dilemma Csc / Ebay Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.