Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

“I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene (4035 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by 247updated: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Its hard to put into words, while we all pretty much recognize the emotions associated with love. Finding the words to explain those feelings is a pretty tough order.

According to Miss Shaba Scholarstica Anoghene, a young sweet, talented, smart and intelligent lady. A graduate of Delta State University and also a serving corps member at Sokoto state. Shaba Scholarstica Anoghene from Akoko Local Government Area, Edo State. Nigeria.

Love is an un-welcome feeling that you don’t plan for, it just happens, it’s actually a nice feeling and also complicated. It has the sweet side and also the painful side. She believes lack of respect, trust and been the only one in love and not getting the love back is so heart breaking. While trust, honesty, good communication, attention, understanding and been free with your spouse make a relationship healthy.

Here is a brief conversation with Miss Shaba Scholarstica Anoghene

What’s your definition of love?

Love is an un-welcome feeling that you don’t plan for, it just happens. It’s actually a nice feeling and also complicated. When It’s genuine, it comes from the heart… It’s actually nice to be loved and to love.

So how do you know when you are in love?

When you’re in love, you go from being a 30years old to being a 15years old, you can’t help the mumu in you, you Know you are in love when you meet the right person that has the original remote to ones mumu button.

Would you rather have an extraordinary love that doesn’t last forever or an ordinary love that does?

I would prefer an ordinary love that will last forever.

What are your fears when it comes to love?

Heartbreak. Been the only one in love and not getting the love back, lack of respect and trust (foundation of true love) and above all Sharing (when I have to share my man with other girls…. in order words, him cheating on me).

Do you think there is more to just being in love…. if yes what and what?

Yes there is, not only do you get a lover… You get a friend, a confidant, a pillar (both for advice and strength and a shoulder to lean on). You get a safe place to run to (his heart)…if the love is genuine… e.g when am angry and my boyfriend calls, he will be like “obim calm down, ,my voice should be something that soothes your heart”..

If you happen to fall in love with two different persons.. how will you handle the situation.?

I have never been in such situation.. but if I find myself in such, even bible say “heaven help those who can not help themselves”….. I will take it to God in prayer, after all he was the one that gave me a heart that is malfunctioning, how can it want two masters??… So let God fix it.

Do you believe love changes people?

Yes, am a living testimony.

Love or money.. which will you pick?

I will pick Love, Because love conquers all.

Is religion a problem when it comes to love?

Yes, I can’t be dating for fun now, anything am doing now should be pointing towards marriage… so the religion will be a thing of discussion.

So what makes a relationship healthy?

Trust, honesty, good communication, been free with each other.

Love and sex… What’s your partake in it?

Love and sex…. they are two different things… I don’t believe sex helps keep a man. Love is a feeling while sex is more like an urge to please yourself… You can have the urge and sleep with any guy even if you don’t love the guy.. You can love your man and not have the sexual urge… It’s just two different things people abuse.

Name one thing you can’t compromise or sacrifice for the sake of love?

My virginity…. I will only give it out on my wedding night.

One thing you can’t tolerate in a relationship?

Lies

What kill a relationship?

Lies, lack of communication and selfish want for materialistic things.

What personality traits do you want from your partner?

A caring guy, goal oriented person, a guy that listens and is ready to learn, a guy that understand me, that respect me, that love my family more than me.

Do you see yourself spending the rest of your life with the person you dating now?

I do.

Your greatest weakness?

I don’t know how to say NO…. I give without thinking.

What is your opinion about toxic relationship?

End it before it kills you.

What makes you nervous about relationship?

Will he stay without sex That’s the only question that pops in my head.

What’s something you should probably do for a relationship but you will never do?

Wash my boyfriend’s clothes.

Shaba rounded up by giving a big shout out to those who have one way or the other supporting her modeling career

Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
We go help you tell them!

Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
None of my business
Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by Princesscutes1(f): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
virgins don't make noise the way you do
Aunty Virginia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by Onyi22(f): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by Zentence: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
247updated:
Its hard to put into words, while we all pretty much recognize the emotions associated with love. Finding the words to explain those feelings is a pretty tough order.

According to Miss Shaba Scholarstica Anoghene, a young sweet, talented, smart and intelligent lady. A graduate of Delta State University and also a serving corps member at Sokoto state. Shaba Scholarstica Anoghene from Akoko Local Government Area, Edo State. Nigeria.

Love is an un-welcome feeling that you don’t plan for, it just happens, it’s actually a nice feeling and also complicated. It has the sweet side and also the painful side. She believes lack of respect, trust and been the only one in love and not getting the love back is so heart breaking. While trust, honesty, good communication, attention, understanding and been free with your spouse make a relationship healthy.

Here is a brief conversation with Miss Shaba Scholarstica Anoghene

What’s your definition of love?

Love is an un-welcome feeling that you don’t plan for, it just happens. It’s actually a nice feeling and also complicated. When It’s genuine, it comes from the heart… It’s actually nice to be loved and to love.

So how do you know when you are in love?

When you’re in love, you go from being a 30years old to being a 15years old, you can’t help the mumu in you, you Know you are in love when you meet the right person that has the original remote to ones mumu button.

Would you rather have an extraordinary love that doesn’t last forever or an ordinary love that does?

I would prefer an ordinary love that will last forever.

What are your fears when it comes to love?

Heartbreak. Been the only one in love and not getting the love back, lack of respect and trust (foundation of true love) and above all Sharing (when I have to share my man with other girls…. in order words, him cheating on me).

Do you think there is more to just being in love…. if yes what and what?

Yes there is, not only do you get a lover… You get a friend, a confidant, a pillar (both for advice and strength and a shoulder to lean on). You get a safe place to run to (his heart)…if the love is genuine… e.g when am angry and my boyfriend calls, he will be like “obim calm down, ,my voice should be something that soothes your heart”..

If you happen to fall in love with two different persons.. how will you handle the situation.?

I have never been in such situation.. but if I find myself in such, even bible say “heaven help those who can not help themselves”….. I will take it to God in prayer, after all he was the one that gave me a heart that is malfunctioning, how can it want two masters??… So let God fix it.

Do you believe love changes people?

Yes, am a living testimony.

Love or money.. which will you pick?

I will pick Love, Because love conquers all.

Is religion a problem when it comes to love?

Yes, I can’t be dating for fun now, anything am doing now should be pointing towards marriage… so the religion will be a thing of discussion.

So what makes a relationship healthy?

Trust, honesty, good communication, been free with each other.

Love and sex… What’s your partake in it?

Love and sex…. they are two different things… I don’t believe sex helps keep a man. Love is a feeling while sex is more like an urge to please yourself… You can have the urge and sleep with any guy even if you don’t love the guy.. You can love your man and not have the sexual urge… It’s just two different things people abuse.

Name one thing you can’t compromise or sacrifice for the sake of love?

My virginity…. I will only give it out on my wedding night.

One thing you can’t tolerate in a relationship?

Lies

What kill a relationship?

Lies, lack of communication and selfish want for materialistic things.

What personality traits do you want from your partner?

A caring guy, goal oriented person, a guy that listens and is ready to learn, a guy that understand me, that respect me, that love my family more than me.

Do you see yourself spending the rest of your life with the person you dating now?

I do.

Your greatest weakness?

I don’t know how to say NO…. I give without thinking.

What is your opinion about toxic relationship?

End it before it kills you.

What makes you nervous about relationship?

Will he stay without sex That’s the only question that pops in my head.

What’s something you should probably do for a relationship but you will never do?

Wash my boyfriend’s clothes.

Shaba rounded up by giving a big shout out to those who have one way or the other supporting her modeling career
na virgin Tru tru
Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by dangotesmummy: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Noise maker grin

You will only attract warped,twisted, narcissistic and psychotic men when you start announcing your sexual status (THAT'S NOT ANYBODY'S BUSINESS)

A man that genuinely loves you wouldn't give a fok ABOUT the presence or absence of a hymen (they're after wisdom, character/manners, maturity, discernment, knowledge and career development)

The sick , raapists, pedophiles,perverts or ritualist that are up to no good will be the ones asking you on a 1st date 'are you a virgin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by Meteng: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
She no even fine sef sad
Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by AroOkigbo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Reminds me of hanty Linda. ..till belle show
Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by doggedfighter(f): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Announcement.
Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by stillondmatter: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Good lady, just like my grand mother is still keeping hers till this very moment grin
Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Princesscutes1:

Aunty Virginia
We do. If people brag about their sexuality, we can equally talk about our celibacy.

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by Sweeetheart(m): 1:18am On Mar 02, 2020
spread her legs now, na Grandma Vagina you go see in the middle of her legs

all these young ladies with Grandma vagina be bragging what's not
Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by rex444(m): 1:31am On Mar 02, 2020
just to keep your virginity na why you write this epistle ? na d sleep wey no gree come by this time I blame sha
Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by lonelydora: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2020
OK. Most ladies that usually say this end up being deflowered by gatemen, drivers or agberos.
Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by Dollarseeker: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2020
Princesscutes1:

Aunty Virginia
I love seeing virgins bragging about it. we love them, they are angels on earth and I often pray for one. wish I can marry this one right away...so precious
Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by tiswell(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Princesscutes1:

Aunty Virginia
Her Virginia status doesn't seem to go down well with you

Re: “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene by rastaLivity: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Someone should suggest fix deposit

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper, Lil Wayne Gushes Over His New Girlfriend Denise Bidot's Bikini / 18 Famous LGBT (lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) People / WTH Is Going On With Vin Diesel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.