Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

I’ve Dated Celebrities Who I Dumped, They Never Treated Me The Way I Wanted – Vl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Dated Celebrities Who I Dumped, They Never Treated Me The Way I Wanted – Vl (818 Views)

Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate / ‘Totori‘: ID Cabasa "How Wizkid Treated Me When We Met" / I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Dated Celebrities Who I Dumped, They Never Treated Me The Way I Wanted – Vl by Maniagist: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
I’ve dated celebrities who I dumped, they never treated me the way I wanted – Vlogger, Grace Ajilore

Popular Vlogger, Grace Ajilore took to her Instastory to give an insight to some romantic relationships she had in the past.

The Vlogger who stated that there is no shame in going through heartbreak, revealed that she has learnt that “you have to be in many trashy relationships to understand what you truly deserve”

Ajilore averred that she has always practiced what she preached as she recalled dating celebrities, men who wear suit and tie, money men, men who borrow money from her and naughty boys.

She revealed that she dumped them all in a “bin” because none of them treated her the way she wanted. The mother of one also advised ladies to move past their broken relationships and see it as a form of a learning experience.

See her posts below; https://maniagist.com/2020/03/01/ive-dated-celebrities-who-i-dumped-they-never-treated-me-the-way-i-wanted-vlogger-grace-ajilore/

Re: I’ve Dated Celebrities Who I Dumped, They Never Treated Me The Way I Wanted – Vl by Maniagist: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2020

Re: I’ve Dated Celebrities Who I Dumped, They Never Treated Me The Way I Wanted – Vl by JustWinniefred(f): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Shes not wrong though.

But to find someone worthy.
Make ur sure worthy too.

Be good to a good person.
Dont go looking for a good partner when ur toxic AF

1 Like

Re: I’ve Dated Celebrities Who I Dumped, They Never Treated Me The Way I Wanted – Vl by Adgideon(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Rather they dumbed and left you heartbroken, they there means many many, meaning your gateway is over the bar, well-done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2020_''we Don't Even Talk Anymore'' Mr P And Rudeboy Breaks SILENCE On P Square! / Omotola Jalade And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrates Their 24th Anniversary / Davido Breaks Down In Tears Over The Death Of His Friend King Jhaffi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.