Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Pimples/bumps At The Lower Back Of The Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples/bumps At The Lower Back Of The Head (197 Views)

Bumps At The Back Of My Head....please Help / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pimples/bumps At The Lower Back Of The Head by techsavy1: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hello guys!

Please I need a solutions to bumps at the lower back of the head, I have these bumps which were very small before and then I used an ointment which is supposed to solve it but its only make it worse.

Anyone who has experienced this should please provide details of what they used. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Pimples/bumps At The Lower Back Of The Head by Patented: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Try Damatol

(1) (Reply)

World Coronavirus Death Toll Passes 3,000 / Would You Accept N1.7 Million Nairaland To Be Injected With Covid-19? / Australian Researchers Claim To Find Possible ‘cure’ For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.