Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ronaldo And Ibrahimovic Are Both Affected By 'corona Virus' . - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And Ibrahimovic Are Both Affected By 'corona Virus' . (2618 Views)

Checkout The Resemblance Of Basketball Player"nihad Didovic And Ibrahimovic / See Why Lukaku And Ibrahimovic Will No Longer Play Together-mourinho Reveal / Match Preview: Pogba And Ibrahimovic Set To Start As United Faces Newcastle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo And Ibrahimovic Are Both Affected By 'corona Virus' . by ty4real123: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Respective clubs of Serie A Super stars such as Cristiano Ronaldo And Zlatan Ibrahimovic and some other clubs would be on impromptu break for match day 26 after their matches had to be inadvertently called off due to uncertain security stance as regards rampaging deadly disease 'Corona Virus' which has taken all over Italy.

The swift decision was made after after reports emerged that a certain Nigerian player named King Udoh who plays for 3rd tier club Pianese FC was tested positive for the deadly disease.

Therefore 5 Serie A matches previously drafted to be played behind closed doors on sunday had to be cancelled for safety purposes and till further notice.

A new date for postponed matches would then be communicated in due time.

Re: Ronaldo And Ibrahimovic Are Both Affected By 'corona Virus' . by SinisterX(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
We shall overcome!
Re: Ronaldo And Ibrahimovic Are Both Affected By 'corona Virus' . by Compliant(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
@op When SARS arrest you for fake news now you I'll be shouting buhari buhari

Guy park well jare
Re: Ronaldo And Ibrahimovic Are Both Affected By 'corona Virus' . by LondonTruman: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is the first time I am reading anything about corona virus. I am very curious to know 2.2 how to protect yourself from virus because I am very scared about it. Let me know of any protection if we should take to prevent it.
Re: Ronaldo And Ibrahimovic Are Both Affected By 'corona Virus' . by gibzzhd: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Reporter: “It’s 0-0 in the 90th minute and you get a free-kick. Who do you choose to take the free-kick, Messi or Ronaldo?”

Ibrahimovic: “I choose Ronaldo because I want to watch an extra time.” ���
Re: Ronaldo And Ibrahimovic Are Both Affected By 'corona Virus' . by MorataFC: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
gibzzhd:
Reporter: “It’s 0-0 in the 90th minute and you get a free-kick. Who do you choose to take the free-kick, Messi or Ronaldo?”

Ibrahimovic: “I choose Ronaldo because I want to watch an extra time.” ���
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Deposit in My Bet9ja Acc? / Barcelona Use Ronaldo Poster To Remind Players About Covid-19 Protocols / Mikel Obi Engaged To His Russian Girlfriend Olga Diyachenko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.