Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigeria's Political Decision Makers:nigeria's Two Major Threats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Political Decision Makers:nigeria's Two Major Threats (204 Views)

Like Boko Haram In North, Yoruba Nation Are Major Threats For Us In South- / Floating Naira Is A Political Decision Not Economic One / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Political Decision Makers:nigeria's Two Major Threats by Unicorno: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
It always saddens me when I look at how backward African countries are especially when compared with their Europeans counterparts

with Africans devising different excuses for their backwardness ranging from, colonialism, to slavery, to religion, anything to point at just to exonerate themselves of responsibilities and realities staring them coldly in the eye....

well maybe I would write about Africa some other time but today,I'm writing about Nigeria political decision makers,that's you and me but I'm going to talk about two common political schools of thought that I perceive to be problems or perhaps threats to the development of this country

1. The political school of thought that thinks and believes ex president goodluck Jonathan should not have been voted out in 2015.

If you among this school of thought, you need to ask yourself and be sincere what leadership is all about and try to see if Jonathan would ever fit in that definition or any definition of what leadership is all about,the only leadership traits in Jonathan is his ability to deal with criticism,insultive or not in a Democratic way.

Let's be blunt,president Jonathan had no balls,he kept licking the northerners ass till his last day in office,
On security Book haram was a weapon created by the north to discredit Jonathan government but the fact that they were successful was solely Jonathan's inability to step on toes to be specific,northern toes,Jonathan knew the army had been compromised which is why he tried to outsource the book haram war to the USA government before Obama told him he needed to sign the gay act before he got helped

On corruption,Jonathan nearly almost didn't steal a dime besides the money he used for his election,but he had a army of thieves in his government,thieves that it seemed he dared not challenge when they steal,Jonathan was a very weak man and the thieves he surrounded himself
with knew and exploited this fact,

The north perceived his weakness too,everybody was talking gibberish, making stupid threats,threats they dare not make during obasanjo's time....and finally when Jonathan relinquished power it wasn't because he was a man of integrity or something like that,It was mainly due to fear of what the northerners had threatened to do had he rigged the election....

So Nigerians voting Jonathan out in 2015 was the best move.....
The second school of thought

2.the political school of thought that voted for buhari again in 2019

When Nigerians voted in buhari in 2015 it was a vote of Hope, it wasn't long before most Nigerians realized they had made a very crucial mistake,well if you would ask me,it was a necessary mistake, Jonathan needed to be voted out,just the same way buhari aggressively needed to be voted out in 2019....when a President is incompetent, you vote him out and you keep voting them out till you get lucky,this was what I was expecting from Nigerians till I was shocked,if Jonathan's failure was a school prefect,buhari's failure is the principal and somehow some people honestly voted in buhari again.....
Honestly of the two school of thoughts, this is worse,far far worse,this school of thought are politically dumb and should have their PVC seized
Buhari is into terrorism
Buhari is into nepotism
Buhari is an hypocrite,he is equally corrupt, but smarter than Jonathan
Buhari is mentally slow
Buhari is honestly lifeless

If I should decide to write about buharis failures, nairaland hosting space will get exhausted and the website will crash but somehow some people really queued and voted for buhari again in 2019

If you are still active in either school of thoughts, its time to have a deep introspection about your misthoughts and strive to always envisage and see beyond the present or for some trapped in the past,see beyond the mistakes of the past for this is a prerequisite for political intelligence

However people that voted out Jonathan in 2015 and tried voting out buhari in 2019 are the most patriotic.

Peace
Re: Nigeria's Political Decision Makers:nigeria's Two Major Threats by tsephanyah(f): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
tongue

Re: Nigeria's Political Decision Makers:nigeria's Two Major Threats by Unicorno: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
tongue

Aboki terrorist zombies should keep off,

AMOTEKUN ZONE
Re: Nigeria's Political Decision Makers:nigeria's Two Major Threats by Okogopo: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
tongue
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Crisis Hits AFAN As Nyako-led Board Suspends Officials / My Message To The People Of Imo State (live Video) / US Hails Osun On Health Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.