Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Confirmation Of Rolly Football Club In Edo State. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Confirmation Of Rolly Football Club In Edo State. (518 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Accident Involving Kwara United Football Club Bus (Photos) / Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmation Of Rolly Football Club In Edo State. by schoolexponaija: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
The ubiquitous Rolly Football Club, (Rolly FC), Edo State has received a confirmation letter in tenacity from the Nation Wide League One Secretariat after every pointed requirements was defeated in humility by the ever prepared management, Mr. Roland Inonoje. This automatically qualified the notable Rolly Football Club as a registered member of the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF.

Subsequently, the above named Club, Rolly Football Club is an affiliate of the Edo State Football Association since all the Clubs, home matches would be played in Benin City, Edo State and in accordance with the rules and regulations guiding the Club functionality and its operation.

We hereby allow the golden pen of @KanleAdesina, a renowned Reporter to quickly tells the world at large publicly that the Rolly Football Club which was formerly occupied by Zenith Emperor FC, Lagos State has been RENAMED after payment for change of name and ownership which was thoroughly considered as its finally confirmed by the Nationwide League One Secretariat, in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.

Re: Confirmation Of Rolly Football Club In Edo State. by nwakgr8: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Do you need a goal keeper?
Re: Confirmation Of Rolly Football Club In Edo State. by schoolexponaija: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Yes of course, are you in Benin?
Re: Confirmation Of Rolly Football Club In Edo State. by FatherBona: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Who is in charge of your media?
You need a writer and publicist?!
Re: Confirmation Of Rolly Football Club In Edo State. by schoolexponaija: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Contact @SchoolExpoBlog on IG
Re: Confirmation Of Rolly Football Club In Edo State. by Djpaparazy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Do u need a bigger and a good midfielder..
Re: Confirmation Of Rolly Football Club In Edo State. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2020
If you need a striker,I clocked 21 last month...I would love to develop and train with you guys. I'll be completing me degree my the end of this month.
Re: Confirmation Of Rolly Football Club In Edo State. by ki10(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2020
Am a attacking midfielder
When can i come for a trials

(1) (Reply)

CAF Picks Two Nigerian Clubs To Feature In FIFA Covid-19 Fund Raising Competi / Implication Of Coutinho's Goals In Yesterday's FCBFCB Match / Samuel Chukwueze retains Shirt Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.