Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (59592 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by ZombieHUNT: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Optional09:
everything turns comedy afterall there’s no corona in Nigeria

Are you okay upstairs?
Dont mislead people

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Makavelli25: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
This aint funny at all
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by yeyeosoronga: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Abi, before someone will pour sand on another person's gari..
Corona is no respecter of persons, whether you're a professor of medicine or medical microbiology, Corona no send you o.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Sufisunni: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
sarrki:
grin grin grin grin

We play too much as a nation
lol. Even Angela Merkel of Germany has warned against handshaking
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by TheTourist: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
A bunch of Jokers are running the affairs of this Banana Republic grin

Everything na play for them
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Optional09: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Are you okay upstairs?
Dont mislead people

No they shouldn’t mislead the people with their comic behavior to a supposed serious epidemic.

Some of you have no brain
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by 6digitscomrade: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2020
sarrki:

free for all
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by shogsman(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2020
itsme01:
I love Nigeria, we turn every thing to fun
Oh and I suppose you think that's a good thing
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by anonimi: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2020
sarrki:
grin grin grin grin
We play too much as a nation

Unseriousness killing us since 1914 when Luggard and his mistress joined the north and south in unholy wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by michealoluwaseyi(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2020
tribalistseun:
so guys take note, no more hand shakes for now.

A friend of mine say I should ask this question for him o, He said does it mean that we can't kiss Oloshos again
KWANTINUE
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Kulvas: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2020
This was done out of fear since one of them has visited the Italian that is infected.
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Perfecttouchade: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2020
Zanku oni virus-free grin
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Aboguede(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2020
But can buhari be able to do this

sarrki:

You lack moral upbringing for saying that to the dead

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Bbbwings: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2020
tribalistseun:

A friend of mine say I should ask this question for him o, He said does it mean that we can't kiss Oloshos again
Yinmu
Who is this friend? grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Austineva(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2020
tribalistseun:

grin grin. Crazy u!
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Lolaray300: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2020
sarrki:
CoronaVirus Leg-shake: Minister of Health Osagie Ehanire and Prof. Ayobami Akin, Commissioner for Health Lagos State. jam legs instead of handshake at Emergency Operations Centre for Coronavirus inside Mainland Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, Lagos State

lol abeg it's not a big deal.
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Kaimadiya(f): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2020
nice... when I get to where I'd get interviewed ... I'd do the leg shake...
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by itsme01: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

Oh and I suppose you think that's a good thing

oh yes it is... Africans are prone to heart related disease just as whites are prone to cancer so a good comic relieve isn't bad
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by hayzedsmart(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2020
Na Nigeria u go see different type of greeting

Well... Prevention is better than cure
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by tomiwakeem: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2020
sarrki:

who is dead sorry?
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by AreaFada2: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2020
LibertyRep:
I read that the Iranian Vice President as well as the Health Minister both tested positive to Convid 9.

Yep. The deputy health minister. He was even coughing, sweating and wiping his face during a live press conference. Those were the symptoms though unknown then. He tested positive the next day. grin

The VP is a woman who was a quasi speaker for Iranian revolutionists when they hijacked the American Embassy in Tehran 40 years ago.
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Jerrick(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2020
You are zlatanically inclined grin
SavageMaster:

New dance style loading...

COVID-19 LEGWORK
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Chamberlin1983(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=87085275]CoronaVirus Leg-shake: Minister of Health Osagie Ehanire and Prof. Ayobami Akin, Commissioner for Health Lagos State. jam legs instead of handshake at Emergency Operations centre.

They are celebrating the millions that was earmarked to fight the faked corona outbreak.
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by emkz: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2020
This started as a joke on social media, now the top echelon of Lagos State officials are doing it. Today, it is the minister of health and commissioner in Lagos who is a professor of pathology.

In the face of a serious issue, why are these people in a jovial mood? Before the week runs out, Buhari would jam legs with Osinbajo.
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2020
sarrki:

Sorry bro. Who is dead?
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by hareskay(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2020
What a joke! Rather than posting a video on how to wash the hands properly to avoid infection, they resort to leg jam. Health ministers for heaven's sake.
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by willexyaho(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2020
No nose mask !
Who did this to Buhari
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by monaPhilz: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2020
Optional09:
everything turns comedy afterall there’s no corona in Nigeria
I dey tell you. Them no go play like this if kasala dey ground.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Offpoint: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2020
I told people that Nigeria is a Comedy Channel on God Cable TV, they thought I was joking.
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by golddare: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2020
sarrki:
CoronaVirus Leg-shake: Minister of Health Osagie Ehanire and Prof. Ayobami Akin, Commissioner for Health Lagos State. jam legs instead of handshake at Emergency Operations Centre for Coronavirus inside Mainland Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, Lagos State

It's not bad, if you see what some persons do with their hands without proper washing I tell you, you go adopt this method of greeting forever.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Jakumo(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2020
I checked out Youtube just now, and was disappointed to note that there is NO Corona Leg Shake Dance video posted as of today March 2nd 2020.

Besides the official leg shake video from Iran, there is currently NO Leg shake dance video in existence as of today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL7z85HXDhg

Over to you, Nigerian musicians and song writers. Get busy and give the world its FIRST Corona Leg Shake Dance, on Youtube

Here is a Corona Virus song, to stimulate you creative juices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDc_6KRaX6Q
Re: Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo by Sholaco: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Where other countries are putting and intensifying efforts in combating this pestilence...our so called leaders are here making mockery of the nation...what a useless people entrusted with nation affairs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day / 17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.