Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Love For Michael Jackson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Love For Michael Jackson (425 Views)

Wahala � As Bbnaija Liquorose Dragged As She Does The Unexpected For Michael / See What Mr P Did For Michael Jackson / Mimi Orjiekwe Reacts To Reports That She Is Pregnant For Michael Ikuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love For Michael Jackson by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Guys I really love MJ... His songs are really inspiring and motivating... From we are the world to heal the world, man in the mirror, etc. Does anyone feel the same way? It's such a pity he's gone too soon.
Re: My Love For Michael Jackson by etrange: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
rottencorpse:
Guys I really love MJ... His songs are really inspiring and motivating... From we are the world to heal the world, man in the mirror, etc. Does anyone feel the same way? It's such a pity he's gone too soon.

Lol... I believe a lot of people do. These songs you mentioned along with Earth song, They Don't Really Care About Us, Beat It, etc.. are worth listening to over and over again. I sometimes feel we (I and MJ) think alike. Lmao.

And yes, I listen to his songs (including the very old classics) almost every other day.
Re: My Love For Michael Jackson by Lcf69(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wonderful!!! MJ will definitely be here forever with the help of Technology... Pinned.

1 Like

Re: My Love For Michael Jackson by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
rottencorpse:
Right from childhood till now my childhood friends still call me Micheal Jackson.

In secondary School, i was known as Micheal Jackson.

All my family members including Mom and Dad and all my siblings knows about my 100% love for Micheal Jackson.

Back in the days, i was called to dance and i get paid, the thing is that even if i am a very good footballer, people still call me Micheal Jackson and i have right now more than 100 of his music videos in my phone and laptop.

Just last week, i spent about five hours from 2 in the middle of the night to 7 in the morning, watching YouTube documentaries on the life and Death of Micheal Jackson, i was in tears for most of it.

The death of Micheal Jackson changed my perspective of life, i have never been so hurt in my life before.

I still feel his presence each time i dance to his songs because the moves can never depart from my body and soul.

Micheal where ever you are, i just want you to know that i will always love you and even death cannot stop the love i have for Micheal Jackson.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: My Love For Michael Jackson by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thank God I've seen someone like me.... I thought I was the only who's so passionate about MJ
etrange:

Lol... I believe a lot of people do. These songs you mentioned along with Earth song, They Don't Really Care About Us, Beat It, etc.. are worth listening to over and over again. I sometimes feel we (I and MJ) think alike. Lmao.

And yes, I listen to his songs (including the very old classics) almost every other day.

1 Like

Re: My Love For Michael Jackson by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Right from childhood till now my childhood friends still call me Micheal Jackson.

In secondary School, i was known as Micheal Jackson.

All my family members including Mom and Dad and all my siblings knows about my 100% love for Micheal Jackson.

Back in the days, i was called to dance and i get paid, the thing is that even if i am a very good footballer, people still call me Micheal Jackson and i have right now more than 100 of his music videos in my phone and laptop.

Just last week, i spent about five hours from 2 in the middle of the night to 7 in the morning, watching YouTube documentaries on the life and Death of Micheal Jackson, i was in tears for most of it.

The death of Micheal Jackson changed my perspective of life, i have never been so hurt in my life before.

I still feel his presence each time i dance to his songs because the moves can never depart from my body and soul.

Micheal where ever you are, i just want you to know that i will always love you and even death cannot stop the love i have for Micheal Jackson.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.
Up until this moment, I feel sad whenever I remember him. The public criticism which he faced is so disheartening. If I could turn back the hands of time, I'll change so many things.
Re: My Love For Michael Jackson by ojun50(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
I dey always play him song any time I cook beans and plantain.
Re: My Love For Michael Jackson by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
rottencorpse:
Up until this moment, I feel sad whenever I remember him. The public criticism which he faced is so disheartening. If I could turn back the hands of time, I'll change so many things.
I watched one of the recent interview of Janet Jackson and she said even up till now, she no longer have the courage to look at the photos of Micheal Jackson and that it hurts her soul so much that she cries each time she thinks about him.

She said the whole family still think about him.

Mehnn!!! Tears dropped from my eyes when i watched his late mom gave an interview about the death of Micheal Jackson.

Even those given the interview couldn't hold back their tears.

Micheal Jackson was a gift to mankind.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: My Love For Michael Jackson by kestolove95(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
I really love mj, his song bobo, rora, scatter, akpako nd free madness really inspire d world
Re: My Love For Michael Jackson by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
I watched one of the recent interview of Janet Jackson and she said even up till now, she no longer have the courage to look at the photos of Micheal Jackson and that it hurts her soul so much that she cries each time she thinks about him.

She said the whole family still think about him.

Mehnn!!! Tears dropped from my eyes when i watched his late mom gave an interview about the death of Micheal Jackson.

Even those given the interview couldn't hold back their tears.

Micheal Jackson was a gift to mankind.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Janet and her mom were the ones who really felt his death cos they alongside Diana Ross and Elizabeth Taylor were the closest and truest people to him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Fact Check On Davido's Controversial Wedding Picture / I Vowed To Remain A Virgin Until I Get Married – Don Jazzy / True Story Of Why Girl Chased Out Of Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.