Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots (91338 Views)

Comedian Shortcut Holds 'Joke Bag Show' In Abuja, Releases Promo Photos / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures / Eid-al Fitr: Anto Lecky Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Emmasnoop(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Make them check well.
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by OBB77(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wetin happen to one of her nails?
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by skyfather09(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
ugly thing
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by skyfather09(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:
My girlfriend looks 1000 times better jare. Yawn
our girlfriend.
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by salford: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Look at them taking pics around table of peppersoup and empty bottles of beer grin

2 Likes

Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Splendor27: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
God forbid,,my girl friend fine pass her nahh and she stayed in abuja here with me,,we still av real angels around here abeg....anyway only God know what her puna and eyes have seein,,before she was got here...alol

Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by ensamy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
With all her her make-up the most ugliest Fulani girl in Abuja still fine pass am hmmmmm grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by LZAA: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
immhotep:

Yarimo must report to Buratai
grin
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Ibrahiimo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
Splendor27:
God forbid,,my girl friend fine pass her nahh and she stayed in abuja here with me,,we still av real angels around here abeg....anyway only God know what her puna and eyes have seein,,before she was got here...alol
Lack of Knowledge

Many things ARE involved in BEAUTY contests,

IS your GIRLFRIEND Tall, because short people are not NEEDED in BEAUTY contests,

Is your GIRLFRIEND Slim, because FAT people ARE not needed in BEAUTY contests,

Can your GIRLFRIEND speak BRITISH English, because we have beauty without BRAIN,

CAN your GIRLFRIEND Catwalk, because we don't want GIRLS that walk as if THEY carry shit for NYASH,

BEAUTY CONTESTS Requires Many THINGS for you TO be SELECTED, FORGET about your GIRLFRIEND, she's not worth it, she's SHORT and can't be SELECTED
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Noel19: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:
My girlfriend looks 1000 times better jare. Yawn
Monkey no fine but him mama like am.....Stop making noise and post her pics and let's be the judge.
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by charlesELIKIBA: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
please NL how is this Girl beautiful? undecided
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
What's the indices they use in crowning her a beauty queen?
Cos I'm prettier than this babe.
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by temielects(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
My girlfriend fine pass her jor grin
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by brownbib(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
BEAUTY INDEED IS REALLY IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER!
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Austeeenxx: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zoie:

Damn right.

Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by realoscar84(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
I've been saying this for a while now but it seems no one care to listen, there is high level of collabo between alexreport and either Seun or the nairaland moderators. Alex is always disturbing our peace with his junk journalism full of pictures. Whenever he post these rubbish, before you say Jack Robinson, gbam front page. Haba, if he doesn't post about Regina, then he must post something about Ned nwoko and his audio malaria project or his audio travel to Antarctica where he finally hanged the Nigeria flag, i guess the achievement has reduced the price of essential commodities in the nigerian market. See as he is disturbing us with pictures of group of olosho who are politicians food in abuja

DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Upon all these beautiful girls are litter everywhere, this is the best
Alex and his goons could produce.

The adage that says "the beautiful ones are not yet born" is not for this guy and his employers

They just sit in the comfort of their rooms and create all sorts of pageants and dish out to the highest bidders who pay either in kind or cash on a regular basis

I have more than 20 girls in my contact alone that are way more beautiful than this old hag with painted, filtered and edited picture

Alex I know man must hustle but I think it's getting irritating the way you shove all these nonsense down our throat and disturb our peace on nairaland

If it's not Regina, it's Ned Nwoko, haba! Do we run away because of you

Please, kindly adjust

Shallom!

3 Likes

Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by heilige(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
make she remove makeup
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by LajaLaba: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
SweetBuns:
Haters will still insult her because her type can never relate to hole slingers like them grin

[img]https://media./images/d27e947f70fd2e3ad891e4f27bc253ac/tenor.gif[/img]
I'm new here wetin be hole slingers?
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by cezarman(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Upon all these beautiful girls are litter everywhere, this is the best
Alex and his goons could produce.

The adage that says "the beautiful ones are not yet born" is not for this guy and his employers

They just sit in the comfort of their rooms and create all sorts of pageants and dish out to the highest bidders who pay either in kind or cash on a regular basis

I have more than 20 girls in my contact alone that are way more beautiful than this old hag with painted, filtered and edited picture

Alex I know man must hustle but I think it's getting irritating the way you shove all these nonsense down our throat and disturb our peace on nairaland

If it's not Regina, it's Ned Nwoko, haba! Do we run away because of you

Please, kindly adjust

Shallom!

Lalasticlalaa should take all the blame.
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Shashamura333: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Congratulations but I don't take pageantry shows in Nigeria serious because I have come to realise that is all staged if you see how many times she was dicked by the producers of this show you will be amazed. grin

Huuh! I REM you were there when she was dicked.
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by philsbaba: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bonebreaker:
She try
just what I had in mind

She just try

No be say she do well

She try

1 Like

Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by philsbaba: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zoie:
with your big nose and mouth
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by philsbaba: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Splendor27:
shut up.... This fat thing with big nose angry
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
stop olosho work please
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by mysticwarrior(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
If this is the best Abuja could produce then it is a shame.
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by africanusvu(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wallahi I am not seeing anything so beautiful about this my sister that warrants her the award
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Viktorino: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bullsh*t
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by fk002: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alex you better parkwell angry
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Icon79(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Anytime you hear of the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, it must be an Igbo girl.

Igbo amaka, mhen! There are no two ways about that!!

O pari
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by AnanseK(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Xucxex1997:
It can only be an Igbo girl
Igbo amaka

Because only Igbo are obsessed with beauty contest
Re: MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots by Gracemadeit(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Beauty is not make up. Choosing any beautiful lady should be based on their natural beauty, not make up beauty. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles / Ned Nwoko Speaks As Regina Daniels Makes Appearance With Him Tonight In Abuja / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.