Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Do Women Love Shopping? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Women Love Shopping? (1705 Views)

I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy / Why Do Women Of African Descent Relax/perm Their Beautiful Hair / I love shopping; it's a necessary evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Love Shopping? by Ivynwa(f): 2:35am On Dec 20, 2010
What is it with us women and shopping I mean where does that exhilarating feeling that goes with shopping spring from?? Can that feeling be the "endorphins"(the feel-good body chemical/peptides) in action?? I noticed it when I was in the university, it's always excitement each time Popsie gives out a little "going-back-to-school" money and the shopping begins. It's a sweet feeling to be buying stuffs for oneself, a girlfriend's sister then loves to shop so much that she ends up giving out a greater part of it out and while we were about graduating she kept saying that she can't wait to travel to the US where she will work 2 jobs so as to have enough money to shop till she drops. Lol
    Christmas is here and I noticed that women shop the most, buying off every wearables that are hanging in boutiques and shops and if you are a boutique owner dare play the nicest music while we are it and the feelings will be out of this world, nodding your head, humming and even stepping unconsciously to good beats while doing the shopping, boy that is so sweet! It's one of the best feelings around. why do women like shopping very much,anybody?
Re: Why Do Women Love Shopping? by Dsense(m): 3:02am On Dec 20, 2010
Girls are joblesss undecided
Re: Why Do Women Love Shopping? by Ivynwa(f): 3:16am On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense not in this age and time when 1/3 of Nigerian women are contributing (while some even carry their family alone) immensely to the upkeep of their families. Time has changed brother!
Re: Why Do Women Love Shopping? by Dsense(m): 3:26am On Dec 20, 2010
Ok mummy!
Re: Why Do Women Love Shopping? by iice(f): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2010
Yes it does give some a high/rush, i've heard. The hubby sometimes jokes he will take me shopping to get me a high rollz eyez
I like to shop. . .once in like 3 to 4 months grin
Early this month, i went shopping for a dress for an occasion. After trying two dresses, i was fed up and want to go home. If not that it was promise to go to thing, i for fashie the thing together with the dress. How people manage the whole fitting thing, i no sabi. Them dey try jare. I'm better with shoes though. . .i can try on 4 pairs before i get fed up.
Re: Why Do Women Love Shopping? by Dsense(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^Yours is bearable . . . .Unlike other girls,They would like to provoke their husbands/Boyfriends as thay can try the whole stuffs in the boutique . . .And when you try controlling them they say ''Honey i can't buy what i don't like, Let me take my time '' . . . .So annoying cheesy . . . .So this is the reason why i stopped taking my girl put for shopping.She goes alone cause i can't shout! grin
Re: Why Do Women Love Shopping? by iice(f): 4:55am On Dec 21, 2010
Bearable yea, but still too much for some guys grin
Re: Why Do Women Love Shopping? by Dsense(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
The money or the time? grin
Re: Why Do Women Love Shopping? by iice(f): 2:36am On Dec 23, 2010
No man pays for my things ooo, unless he's a relative and i mean only immediate family cheesy

(1) (Reply)

In Need For A Good Fashion School / Women Sexy Lingerie Corset With G-string Pant / Who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.