Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase (3373 Views)

Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase / Need A Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and Carry?? Check This Out. / I Have A Car For Hire Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Questyjayblack(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by wisestman(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Corolla 03 for 3mil??

You should be arrested and quarantined

29 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Questyjayblack:
Available Car : Toyota corolla (2003)
Engine Status/Condition: Foreign Use (tokunbo)
insurance status: insured ( comprehensive)

Value: 3m

Instalment 30k weekly

REQUIREMENTS:

1. You must be able to drive perfectly

2. You must base in lagos

3. Down payment of 5-10% (negotiable)

if interested, pls call/whatsapp 07036938087
or mail lanredad@yahoo.com
pics and moreover I believe Uber, taxify and others collect from 04 upward
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Akachukwu42(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Corolla 2003 grin grin grin For 3m. I think this post is suppose to be a joke.
Hire purchase. 30k weekly.
Let's say you didnt make any initial payment.
To pay or to completely own the car u need to work for 100 weeks which translates to two years.
Mind u it's a corolla 2003. Two years from now is gonna be 2022 .by that time wetin come remain for the car And we keep planning our leading . This deal is like telling a 20 years old boy that he needs 25years experience before you give him a job

30 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Idaytesj29(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Akachukwu42:
To pay or to completely own the car u need to work for 100 weeks which translates to two years.
Mind u it's a corolla 2003. Two years from now is gonna be 2022 .by that time wetin come remain for the car And we keep planning our leading . This deal is like telling a 20 years old boy that he needs 25years experience before you give him a job

Don't mind the OP. The kind of Capitalism we practice in this country is worrying. Slavery everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by lonelydora: 6:40am On Mar 02, 2020
This Op wicked shaa or too greedy

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by SOFTENGR: 7:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Op, 2m and you have a deal.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by oglalasioux(m): 7:22am On Mar 02, 2020
Akachukwu42:

You'll never believe how fast two years will come and go. The post is about people who want to make something out of their lives not people who always see the glass as half empty instead of half full.
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by uchenadu(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Mind you. Most of the are fetish, before you finish payment, Dem go just arrange something for you, inorder to loose the car, which can even lead to death. And after then, they collect the car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by abbasajao(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2020
This man just pick 3 at the 2003.

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by dangoteinlaw: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2020
The op should be arrested, he's one of those responsible for the increasing suicide rate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Segunstar: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2020
Where can i get loan using my car as collateral for the period of 3 months. Please legit ones i dont want renmoney. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by abbasajao(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2020
Segunstar:
Where can i get loan using my car as collateral for the period of 3 months. Please legit ones i dont want renmoney. Thanks

How much loan?
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by mkoabiola: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Wicked somebody

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Evil man !

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Saaeonline(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Looking for Toefl
click on Links are given below
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Babacele: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
oglalasioux:

You'll never believe how fast two years will come and go. The post is about people who want to make something out of their lives not people who always see the glass as half empty instead of half full.
you are wise sir. and who says the OP won't reduce from the N3m when negotiations start?

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by mytime24(f): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dis one na corono virus deal

6 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Techcornerng(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Why Is everyone still Quiet About This??
See how people are lamenting about what the government has done..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZVnn5eqVAM&t=229s
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Bynz: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
3m!!! Wickedness in low places

Questyjayblack:

Instalment 30k weekly

REQUIREMENTS:

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
oglalasioux:

You talk without experience, do u know what it means to hustle 30k weekly non stop for 2years, guy reason. car repairs wear and tear, at the end of the day ull end up with a cabu cabu u might even need engine replacement
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
car of 1.1 million.. guy nija which way na...
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Babacele:
you are wise sir. and who says the OP won't reduce from the N3m when negotiations start?

Anybody who takes this deal deserves whatever frustration that comes his way. When I saw 3 mil, I was even thinking it was toks 2010 corrola.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Babacele: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Anybody who takes this deal deserves whatever frustration that comes his way. When I saw 3 mil, I was even thinking it was toks 2010 corrola.
bros trust naija to haggle that price. I can bet that figure isn't the final deal. I d like the OP to tell us how it goes eventually at the end of the day . Bros people dey find how to survive o.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by EvansU: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Questyjayblack:

Instalment 30k weekly

REQUIREMENTS:

Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by EvansU: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2020
Akachukwu42:

The deal is that the car isn’t tokunbo. Look up the plate number it has been used for Taxify and Uber in the past.
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by EvansU: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2020
oglalasioux:

Before you talk about how fast 2years will come, first go see the car to confirm if it’s really tokunbo. The car has been used previously on Uber & Taxify. If you doubt contact the owner then come back to me. I’m even surprised his still calling 30k & 3m for a Nigeria used vehicle.
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by xrayj(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2020
SpecialAgent:

U people just talk anyhow because u are yet to buy a car. So someone will buy 2010 corolla toks and put it for HP for 3m for 2years?? How much do u think a good grade 2010 corolla toks will cost? When u people talk, I just know u haven't visit a car stand let alone buy a car.
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2020
xrayj:

U people just talk anyhow because u are yet to buy a car. So someone will buy 2010 corolla toks and put it for HP for 3m for 2years?? How much do u think a good grade 2010 corolla toks will cost? When u people talk, I just know u haven't visit a car stand let alone buy a car.

Keke...are you the op alternate moniker grin
But seriously ur price to high...

P.S you are right, I have NEVER visited a car stand before, but I own a bike, you know the one with d pedals grin grin
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by bigiyaro(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2020
oglalasioux:

shat up, 3m for 2003 Coro is pure wickedness, the greed level nor be here, the post is about exploitation, anybody that wants to make something out of his life will not take this yoke.
Re: Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase by xrayj(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Keke...are you the op alternate moniker grin
But seriously ur price to high...

P.S you are right, I have NEVER visited a car stand before, but I own a bike, you know the one with d pedals grin grin
I am not op alternate moniker
I just told u d truth
When u have money, go buy 2010 corolla & put it for HP for 3m for 2 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs On Linkedin. / Jobs For Industrial Chemistry Graduate / We are pleased to inform you that you have been offered... What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.