Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics (1633 Views)

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Mike Ozekhome: Why Supreme Court Judgment On Imo Can't Be Reviewed / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by Staro: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hope Uzodinma fraudulently manufactured results from 388 polling units and the Supreme Court must not
allow the fraud to stand. The highest court in the land must not be seen to be abetting criminality. Gov Uzodinma
obtained that judgement by fraud - even a child knows.

Tomorrow, I expect the Supreme Court to declare their previous ruling a nullity while banning Gov Uzodinma from
active politics for life

Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by gidgiddy: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
I feel for Emeka Ihedioha, he was robbed of his victory.

Unfortunately, the supreme court never reverses its self, not even if the judgment is proved to be wrong

The reason is that if the Supreme court reverses its own judgment then it has lost its powers as the final arbiter in legal disputes.

What it would mean is that everyone who has ever lost at the Supreme court may approach the supreme court for judgment review in the hope of getting a reversal.

I feel for Emeka Ihedioha but he doesn't stand a chance tomorrow
Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by Staro: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Unfortunately, the supreme court never reverses its self, not even if the judgment is proved to be wrong

The reason is that if the Supreme court reverses its own judgment then it has lost its powers as the final arbiter in legal disputes.

What it would mean is that everyone who has ever lost at the Supreme court may approach the supreme court for judgment review in the hope of getting a reversal.

Rumours have it that they deliberately gave Bayelsa to PDP to compensate for
IMO but my dear, the anger has refused to go. It were better for them to reverse
IMO and allow APC take Bayelsa.

That IMO judgement hurts deeply.
I wonder how Ihedioha is doing currently

Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by chozzy: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Sen Hope has been a long time fraudster.
Even Rochas Okorocha kept echoing that to Ndi IMO during the campaigns
Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by Magicians: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2020
Ihedioha can commit suicide if he is not restored today. Ko Kan aye !
Staro:

IMO but my dear, the anger has refused to go. It were better for them to reverse

Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by senatordave1(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2020
Staro:

Imo judgment does not hurt like bayelsa my friend.ihedioha never won cleanly but lyon won massively.
Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by senatordave1(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2020
chozzy:
Sen Hope has been a long time fraudster.
Even Rochas Okorocha kept echoing that to Ndi IMO during the campaigns
Ihedioha is not a fraudster abi
Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by ursullalinda(f): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2020
gidgiddy:

You have a big point......I doubt if he will ever get justice but in life I have learnt never to say never....let's keep our fingers crossed till tomm.
Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by Dereformer(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
gidgiddy:

You will be roundly disappointed.
Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by helinues: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Yhen Yhen Yhen
Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
gidgiddy:

There is something called Overrule.
It is the visiting and making correction of previous judgments by courts including the Supreme Court.

If there is nothing like that do you think that Ihedioha will waste his money and time seeking to be reinstated as Imo governor.
Re: Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics by chozzy: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
[b][/b]
senatordave1:

Ihedioha is not a fraudster abi

Ihedioha has never had corruption charges.
Uzodinma is EFCC's customer

(1) (Reply)

After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years / Breaking News!!! Presidency Shops For Abba Kyari Replacement / The Powerful Speech Of Gideon Orkar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.