Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model (34518 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by seunmohmoh(f): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Mtcheew.
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Okoroawusa: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2020
ChoCho54:
Asin ehn...

What about the schools Jonathan built for them?

This another opportunity for the politicians to steal!

But why are there no almajiri system among yoruba mooslims? I'm asking for a friend.
Jonathan didn't build one block of Almajiri school in the north. If you have a pic or video please show me . All those noise then was normal PDP way of "sharing the money" as usual.
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by israelmao(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2020
Sanusi's penetrating words seem to be sinking deep into other northern leaders.
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by realstars: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Na wa ohh
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by baysol: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2020
ChoCho54:
Asin ehn...

But why are there no almajiri system among yoruba mooslims? I'm asking for a friend.
These people are just clueless, antisocial, never-do-well nincompoops. Their failure is infectious on the Nigerian system, I think middle Belt and south as a whole must do away with these people. They are naturally a colossal FAILURE! North is a failure!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Philinho(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Is like d wickedness of boko haram is not enough in d eyes if this confused souls
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by baysol: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2020
ChoCho54:
Asin ehn...

These people are just clueless, antisocial, never-do-well nincompoops. Their failure is infectious on the Nigerian system, I think middle east and south as a whole must do away with these people. They are naturally a colossal FAILURE! NORTH AND ANYTHING NORTH IS A FAILURE IN NIGERIA AND EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by checkolatunji: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2020
ChoCho54:
Asin ehn...

Almajiri is not associated with Islam
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by xtremerules: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2020
The almajiri system just has to fall
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by NwaOhafia: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2020
solmus:
undecided

What is wrong with northerners sef... is It laziness, Quran has just 604 pages, it has being translated to virtually all languages yet they only want to waste the first ten years of their lives reciting only 604 pages even when they completely don't know the meaning of what they recite

Its not laziness, Na curse them curse them.. do you think all this people being killed don't fight the land
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2020
empower parents to take care of their children. educate them on birth control.
creating all these political system is waste of time

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by olatilldend: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2020
Advanced brainwashing and terror cells centres loading.
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by MylezKayn(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Tobinrobin:
Any model adopted without proper & consistent effort will definitely fail in Nigeria. If the present Governor adopts the model & the new one feels its not right then what’s the essence? This goes beyond model adoption..
You are right. A huge problem in Nigeria is the absence of continuity of Govt. Policies
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by StreetFight: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Jabioro:
Ironically western education is evil according to the Boko Haram Jihadist preacher..How can you combined Islamic study with western education.The modern day education can't goes hand in hand with archaic Islamic system.One go kill one..stay on your lane why I maintain mine..

You just called Islamic Education archaic, well your Western and "modern" education that promotes homosexualism, drugs and nakkedness on the streets in the name of freedom will never ever be accepted by us. But we will not throw away the bath water and the baby, we will take good care of the baby and throw away the bath water. Your country Nigeria is still not as developed as Iran, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, e.t.c. which are practices Shariah and Islamic Education.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Openbusiness: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2020
Jabioro:
Ironically western education is evil according to the Boko Haram Jihadist preacher..How can you combined Islamic study with western education.The modern day education can't goes hand in hand with archaic Islamic system.One go kill one..stay on your lane why I maintain mine..
Don't you know it is easier to BRAINWASH children. That's why they always hold their children captive from the get go, they must learn by force, because they will be the jihadist soldiers of tomorrow to keep the slaughter and conquer barracks going. But they also need western education to go with it nowadays because hard experience has taught them that illiterate suicide bombers never get the job done, because they don't understand what "location" means cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by solmus: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2020
NwaOhafia:

Its not laziness, Na curse them curse them.. do you think all this people being killed don't fight the land

someone said that to me a while ago and I laughed it off, but truly it seems like that.. the wasted souls are really fighting Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by chewwie(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Why don't you just build schools where those kids will get proper education like we do here down south, but they will also get to study the Qur'an (Islamic Religious Studies) as part of their curriculum?
I'm not a fan of Islam, but I don't think this Almajiri system is an Islamic culture, I don't see this in the Middle East. It's a northern plague!
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by DCmonster: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
ChoCho54:
Asin ehn...

Your friend is smart! I got the same question too.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Seetto: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2020
ChoCho54:
Asin ehn...

You people keep shouting school Jonathan build for them, I am yet to see one, can you show video evidence of one..
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Korllami007: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2020
chewwie:
Why don't you just build schools where those kids will get proper education like we do here down south, but they will also get to study the Qur'an (Islamic Religious Studies) as part of their curriculum?
I'm not a fan of Islam, but I don't think this Almajiri system is an Islamic culture, I don't see this in the Middle East. It's a northern plague!

Middle East is to far. Do you see something like that in southwest?
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by dominique(f): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Tackle the issue of overpopulation first before introducing any new programs or systems. What does a cart pusher with a jobless wife want to deal with 6 to 8 kids?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Seetto: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2020
MightySparrow:
This people again?
What is wrong with them..
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by MetaPhysical: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2020
spirul77:
na wa, seems these guys are waking up to the reality of the menace called almajiri .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrasahs_in_Singapore
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Seetto: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2020
solmus:
undecided

What is wrong with Northerners sef... is It laziness?, Quran has just 604 pages, it has being translated to virtually all languages yet they only want to waste the first ten years of their lives reciting only 604 pages even when they completely don't know the meaning of what they recite

at age ten, I have completely read and learnt from 6 English text books, 6 mathematics text books, brighter grammar, many story books like ada go to school ., don Quixote, Ijapa and yanibo, and while am home I learnt quran and at age ten I could recite not less than 4 verses of hand

Why should a complete human being who isn't retarded say it is only 604 pages he wants to recite for a decade, or he wants to follow cows about for the rest of his life?..

I mean I have read Quran, Bible, Torah , all the different books of Moses including his spell book 7th book of Moses, and I can confidently tell you that Quran is just the same as Old testament and Torah with same story and little modification, Quran even went further to dedicate a whole chapter and several pages to Virgin Maryam or Mary mother of Jesus

Well I don't blame you, since you feel you know it all, you can spit out the gibberish hallucinatory thought stock in you..

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by solmus: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2020
Seetto:

Well I don't blame you, since you feel you know it all, you can spit out the gibberish hallucinatory thought stock in you..

whats your concern with my post.. dude they your lane make I no blast your ancestors
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2020
These Northerners are so foolish. Separate Religion from Academics.

Let the children go to normal school and on Fridays they go to Mosque.

There is no place for Religions in the future of mankind.

Religions were attempts to discover what God is, they were experiments, but Quantum Sciences has beaten Religions to it.

Why continue in abandoned failed experiment when Quantum & Consciousness Sciences have already revealed the nature of our reality?

It is a shame that Human are still daft in 21st century. So daft that they are ruled by those who lack basic knowledge of Sciences.

North must separate education from religions and the best form of Islam is the Sufi Islam by the way.
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2020
It may work sha. But Islam and western education, just like telling Prophet Muhammad to sit with Charles Darwin in the same car. Even Christianity is managing with science it is now a radical religion like Islam that you want to join. I wonder how confused they would be when fossils are discussed or Charles Darwin's theories of evolution.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2020
Mikehot:
So long it's coming from your state covers even though na Niger Delta money anyway.

Btw what is it with Islamic studies sef, not that it has any advancement to science/technology just rulings on how to maintain the 20AD years in 21st century
i love your siggy, islamic thread need oath b4 acces being granted bullshit
Re: Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2020
How about you start with addressing the issue of overpopulation... If your people took birth control serious, we would be halfway through with this Almajiri nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB / Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Osun PDP Praises INEC For Appealing Judgment Sacking Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.