Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? (892 Views)

50,000mah Monster Powerbank Available For Retail And Wholesale. / Wanna Start A POS Business, Here Is How To Get A POS Machine / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by Mazel(f): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2020
i need advice on how to start a boutique.precisely,advice on where to buy the clothes (unisex) from. I am not looking to start big time,am just looking to give it a try with about 300,000 naira for the clothes only.
In summary I need an wholesale source,the place where all them boutiques in Abuja and other places get their goods from)

Thanks[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by Mazel(f): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2020
I reside in Abuja
Re: Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by geekykunj: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2020
Mazel:
I reside in Abuja
Search for clothe clothe on facebook and instagram. She should be able to help

1 Like

Re: Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by Mazel(f): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by Mazel(f): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Shibaraba:

Search for clothe clothe on facebook and instagram. She should be able to help

Thanks
Re: Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by Lawdis(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2020
Mazel:
i need advice on how to start a boutique.precisely,advice on where to buy the clothes (unisex) from. I am not looking to start big time,am just looking to give it a try with about 300,000 naira for the clothes only.
In summary I need an wholesale source,the place where all them boutiques in Abuja and other places get their goods from)

Thanks[color=#000000][/color]

....I have a contact but he based in Lagos, very reliable source for whole sales..... call the number in my signature if you're serous/interested
Re: Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by Zibahstores(f): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2020
Mazel:

Thanks

What kind of wears are you looking for? Male /Female?
Turkey wears? Vietnam? China? (although I know a lot of people might not be interested in China for now)
Whatever you need, you can contact me. I can be of help. Contact on my signature
Re: Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by geekykunj: 5:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by aaiyesikhe: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? by aaiyesikhe: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Or School Opportunity / . / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.