Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna (27789 Views)

People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Helicobacter: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2020
priscaoge:
Not again cry

God bless Nigerian Soldiers!!!
They are the newly recruited Christian soldiers that were always sent to the areas of insurgency cry
They' aim @reducing the able fightn hands we Christians have got
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by MYZOLE: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCzeM3wCJ2c

THIS IS HOW THEY TRANSPORT THEIR WEAPONS
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Arrewa people
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by trutht828: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2020
priscaoge:
Not again cry

God bless Nigerian Soldiers!!!

We don't have any evidence that the military is carrying out any offensive anywhere

1 Like

Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Mykel51(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2020
Let's give them Amnesty...I mean that is what they are fighting for...
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by DexterousOne(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Gten:
Walahi, corona virus is the least of our problems. "Nigerian virus" of blood letting, man's inhumanity to man (hoarding and jacking up prices of face mask in the face of a virus etc), religious intolerance, nepotism, political praise singers(no matter the palpable failure) and greed has the highest death toll as compared to the statistics of corona virus deaths world wide. I fear for where we are headed as a people.

True
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by DexterousOne(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2020
Ykc2:
And some people from southern Nigeria will even support El rufai to become president of Nigeria,they are no more fulani herdsmen but now they change their name to bandit to confuse gullible nigerians ,our mumuness for south no be here

Shameful
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by okeyfrank: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Pls always call the killers whom they are - FULANI HERDSMEN

There's nothing like bandits - They have tribal & religious origin
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by pmoye(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Oyedepo, you call them yesterday and now dem don come.

By the way, stop calling them insurgents and bandits. Call them by their true names, Killer Fulani Herdsmen (KFH), and Boko Haram Sisiters (BHS). By calling them bandits the government is attempting a cover up to prevent the people from knowing that our president's people are infiltrating the South.
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Uyi168: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Hypocrit:
Impossible. For everyone killed, atleast ten are birthed.
Then sabi born nor be small..
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by CityCoal: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Gten:
Walahi, corona virus is the least of our problems. "Nigerian virus" of blood letting, man's inhumanity to man (hoarding and jacking up prices of face mask in the face of a virus etc), religious intolerance, nepotism, political praise singers(no matter the palpable failure) and greed has the highest death toll as compared to the statistics of corona virus deaths world wide. I fear for where we are headed as a people.

I agree with you. Even Corona Virus don't kill like bandits and terrorists in Nigeria
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Stiv19cuff(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2020
At least 50 not 30. sad what the country is turning to
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by lomprico(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2020
senatordave1:

He did not.giwa and igabi are not in southern kaduna,there are in central kaduna and inhabited by hausas so leave el rufai out of this

So u think only southern Kaduna people are their target? the fulani terrorists are wiping out all indigenous tribe, hausa included.

hell rufai is fulani.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by luvme0702: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2020
Rip to the dead. Failed Government.

Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Talknochip(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2020
For how long shall we watch our brothers and sisters get killed by these bastards??
barbarians that are not fit to share space with cows!

It shall not be well with anyone who is stopping the authorities from taking care of this issue once and for all by their sychophantic support, sabotage and enthronement of incompetent hands in strategic and critical decision making platforms.

How can people be dying every time in 10s, 100s and we all carry on as if its nothing??
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by mechanics(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
No peace for the wicked.
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Proffdada: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hell roughhigh
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by slimfit1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
solmus:
angry

Northerners and Corona virus I don't know which is more dangerous

well Lugard already perfectly described them, decades after decades they always have a reason to kill themselves, whether jihad, or metasine violence, Ibo genocide, sharia violence, jos violence, boko haram , iswap

You are a Kaduna man
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by LagBlogger(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
ozoebuka1:
You don't give arms to poor and hungry people because they will rob you with it.

Now that they are not giving that right but they are still robbing with guns how does that change anything?
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Jaqenhghar: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
These were the same areas where people went on a rampage killing and burning because Buhari lost elections
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by ozoebuka1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
LagBlogger:

Now that they are not giving that right but they are still robbing with guns how does that change anything?
So you want them to rob the more with free access to guns?
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by DModeCntStopMe: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
tophumble:
Oh God
When will this nonsense stop in our country.

I think the head of our security apparatus shd just take a bow and leave
shocked

Taking a bow and leaving is not the solution

Everything about Nigeria is fraudulent

Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Kachi11061998(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Do u know that Donald trump has set up a strong measure to protect Christains (U and me ) from Massive Killing of Christains in Nigeria and some other Africa countries..

Trump Admin has formed a global Alliance to defend religious Liberty. Nigeria is mention as one of the countries this Alliance will focus on.

Everything is a place and it will trigger soon ��

And CNN can never tell u this .

May God bless Donald trump .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Yankiss(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Don27tiky:
it baffles me when I hear some of u talk this way. Governance is not as easy as you talk sometimes. I bet my balls that u will achieve half of what this government achieve if made a leader.
I am a traditional ruler with sphere of influence over a hundred thousand people. That may be small but certainly a microcosm of the larger society. Believe me there can't be pockets of insurrections where the power at the centre is firm in handling issues and not an interested party. Take it from me.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by kunleham(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Baba Buhari no even send anybody!!! If you like kill yourself finish, don't just touch his children. Baba and his family and friends just dey gbaladun the oil revenue.
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Legendguru: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by wasi9ice: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
tophumble:
Oh God
When will this nonsense stop in our country.

I think the head of our security apparatus shd just take a bow and leave
Changing those guys is good but it may not solve our insecurity challenge,,

Get their sponsors arrested that's all
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
May their soul rest in peace
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
And Army has their headquarter there oooooo
Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 03, 2020
EcoBrick:
Kaduna insecurity is worse than Borno presently. Elrufai should do something about it.

1 Share

Re: 30 People Killed In Igabi, Kaduna by IamPlato(m): 5:07am On Apr 05, 2020
Stiv19cuff:
At least 50 not 30. sad what the country is turning to
send Me A Mail Here eldagodz@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo / 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k / Kano Police Command Recovers Arms, Cows, Laptop From Criminals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.