Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! (1893 Views)

When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women? / Beauty Of Igbo Women / Igbo Women And Social Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by kenn4smile: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2010
I am American and I married an Igbo woman. Now I feel like I am in heaven because she is the best any man can ask for. in fact Igbo women are the best in the world!
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by kobojokobo: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2010
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by kenn4smile: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2010
kobojokobo:

We Nigerians think otherwise: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571424.0.html

must be a joke right?
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by kobojokobo: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2010
Damn Serious

Click on the evidence provided!
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by invisible2(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2010
kenn4smile:

I am American and I married an Igbo woman. Now I feel like I am in heaven because she is the best any man can ask for. in fact Igbo women are the best in the world!

You are right. Very correct.
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2010
Have you dated all tribe to the best a worst? undecided
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by hakanai(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
i believe it has nothing to do with tribe.I believe if you meet the bad ones you may have being waxing another song.All people have the good and the bad.IF Jah bless ya with the right one,emela ! grin
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by InkedNerd(f): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
@OP: thanks for the appreciation kiss
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by kenn4smile: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2010
@nerd,

you are welcome
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by aljharem(m): 2:10am On Dec 21, 2010
kenn4smile:

@nerd,

you are welcome
look i am igbo and i do not think our women are the best in the world

why not try others like calabar, igala, tiv etc before u make that judgement

i have tried igbo women and other women and i believe there are the same.

it is just like me that i am dating an urhobo girl saying she is the best in the world,,,,that is wrong

i think it has to do with individual
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by InkedNerd(f): 2:27am On Dec 21, 2010
alj harem:

look i am igbo and i do not think our women are the best in the world

why not try others like calabar, igala, tiv etc before u make that judgement

i have tried igbo women and other women and i believe there are the same.

it is just like me that i am dating an urhobo girl saying she is the best in the world,,,,that is wrong

i think it has to do with individual

Hmmm, interesting.
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:35am On Dec 21, 2010
@ OP

what do you mean Igbo women are best ?

Best at cooking?

Best at taking care of the House?

Best at loving making?

Best at taking care of kids?

Just curious because I'm banking on marrying my Igbo gf someday.
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by aljharem(m): 2:40am On Dec 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, interesting.

very interesting,, smiley
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by akwaowoudo(m): 3:15am On Dec 21, 2010
Nonsense!
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by InkedNerd(f): 5:12am On Dec 21, 2010
alj harem:

very interesting,, smiley

Hmmm, you say you "tried" girls of different ethnic groups. . . You speak of us women as though we are food undecided.
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by ijawgirl: 5:18am On Dec 21, 2010
@topic

I agree
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by aljharem(m): 5:48am On Dec 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, you say you "tried" girls of different ethnic groups. . . You speak of us women as though we are food undecided.

no no no sister, i did not mean it that way

i mean i have add some relationships with other women in other ethnic groups and i did not find any differences apart from they are different individuals

i did not mean to offend u sister wink
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by aljharem(m): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2010
ijaw_girl:

@topic

I agree

and why did u agree when ijaw girls are also good in there own right

or do u think our igbo women are better than ur women
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by InkedNerd(f): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2010
alj harem:

no no  no sister, i did not mean it that way

i mean i have add some relationships with other women in other ethnic groups and i did not find any differences apart from they are different individuals

i did not mean to offend u sister  wink

alj harem, please don't mind me. I was just poking fun, so don't worry you haven't offended me wink. I know what you meant. Although I don't really know you, you seem quite respectful from some of the posts I've seen you write. By the way, I like your profile pic wink
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by ibguy: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2010
correction!!!!!!!best in your own world.
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by aljharem11(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

alj harem, please don't mind me. I was just poking fun, so don't worry you haven't offended me wink. I know what you meant. Although I don't really know you, you seem quite respectful from some of the posts I've seen you write. By the way, I like your profile pic wink

thank smiley
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by kaitlynxx: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2010
i'm an igbo lady my self nd i feel the only reason u say dat is cuz of the love and all d yori yori wink,  but in all seriousness u see her as the best in sense of individualism
Re: Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! by switdick(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
Poster,we are in the §ame world, i concur,NO offence2 other tribes pleas§$s§e!!!

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Museum Collection...facts You Don't Know About Anyanwu (igbo Sun-god)-(pt1) / Mysterious Fire And Water Caught Issuing Forth From A Fountain In Mecca / Can igbo People In The South West be regarded as Easterners? Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.