Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports (18214 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by proclinician: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2020
AI4 (SiO4) 3+3Mg2SiO4-2AI2Mg3 (SiO4) 3

Is this nonsense the cure for coronavirus?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by bettyjones853(f): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2020
much better
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Chibuzoc(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Ju
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Okogopo: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Awesome. I pity the FG most of the times and people like us who works with the government. Especially president Buhari, the Army, police DSS and NIA to protect ungreatful, unpatriotic people. Smoking weed all day posting hate speech, fake news and scamming people online. They believe the word of junkies such as FFK and lunatics with Dual citizen telling them to fight the government, while he runs away and mourned his dog.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Euegene100001: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2020
Little too late
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by greall12(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by optimusprime2(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Medicine after death... mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by NigeriaBam: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by fatymore(f): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2020
God bless Nigeria.

Check my siggy for affordable beddings

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by trutht828: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2020
leokid866, do you still need anyone to tell you that you are a straight up brainless Idiot? When I was talking about banning of foreign flights here yesterday, didn't you say it was wrong? And you were busy claiming you know how things work. Now I hope you can see how empty and useless you are.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Seunmama: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Awesome. I pity the FG most of the times and people like us who works with the government. Especially president Buhari, the Army, police DSS and NIA to protect ungreatful, unpatriotic people. Smoking weed all day posting hate speech, fake news and scamming people online. They believe the word of junkies such as FFK and lunatics with Dual citizen telling them to fight the government, while he runs away and mourned his dog.

And I apologise for the inconveniences, saying col. Togun is irrelevant and no one cares about his opinion. I didn't know him. And didn't googled or asked. Before posting my comment[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by IprintMONEY: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2020
now wey my oyinbo Bleep mate wan come naija na im una dey come up with this trash?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Clementmayo: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Do you blog?
JasonScoolari:
My daughter's birthday is coming up and she requested i bring some of her Chinese and Italian friends to Nigeria,

They're about 40 in numbers and I have made provision for the ship that would ferry them from Guangzhou down to Venice and Warri.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by JasonScoolari: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2020
Clementmayo:
Do you blog?
No sir.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by supereagle(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Mzihterchibest:
Ooooo bad government it's now the want to restrict abi

You can blame your Government, but WHO and Blomberg have commended Nigeria government for the measures taken so far to contain the spread of the virus. UK has not done what Nigeria has done so far in their Airports.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Roon9(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

And I apologise for the inconveniences, saying col. Togun is irrelevant and no one cares about his opinion. I didn't know him. And didn't googled or asked. Before posting my comment

We have seen your type countless times on this forum. Like the others before you, soon you would be tired

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by baratech: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Slow, and reactive government.... FG try and be more proactive
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Blisplendor12(f): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2020
So, its still under probability. Instead of executing it at once they are here telling us " may", no be una fault na me wey waka come stay Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Kubernetes: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Racoon:
sad Thought Lai Mohammed was saying FG will not ban Nigerians going to China? So it's now this is dawning on the govt? So common sense cant tell them this is the most important proactive measure? Well, too late is better than never

So you mean the Minister said such?

My God!!!What an unreasonable statement from a minister.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by SinisterX(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2020
JasonScoolari:
My daughter's birthday is coming up and she requested i bring some of her Chinese and Italian friends to Nigeria,

They're about 40 in numbers and I have made provision for the ship that would ferry them from Guangzhou down to Venice and Warri.
Osheii Tour Guide

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Dansu1234: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Yh good
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by paltielx: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2020
Good move especially as we don't have good equipment that wil scan the virus
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by gbafreview: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2020
pls take care during virus period yall
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Omedic: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Sterilink hand sanitizer is produced by Emzor pharmaceutical.
Unit price N700
A carton cost N60000 contains one hundred units
Delivery available
Call or whatsapp 07058736173
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Sundaycomputer: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Is ok,
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by Racoon(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by luluman: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
All foreign airlines should land in Kano and other Northern states. God bless Nigeria!
You will see how Nottherners go bombard you

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by lonlytroy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Government of to and may, no action
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports by sylve11: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
JasonScoolari:

oshare, cancel the trip o. shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Obaseki Lied’ — Zainab Ahmed Denies Printing N60bn To Support March Allocation / APC Primary: Concerns Mount Over Fate Of Tinubu, Okorocha, Onu, Ayade, Others / Buhari: Kolmani Oil Drill Has Attracted $3bn Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.