Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July (29416 Views)

Usyk Wants Joshua Rematch In Ukraine / Trump Invites Fury & Wilder To White House As Tyson Wins WBC Title / Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by ojaysam25(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
he never still learn....that fury guy no get joy o
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by anonymous1759(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dejyom:
It's now very obvious that it's either Wilder lacks a good enough management/training team or he's simply just too arrogant to listen to them. It actually took the thoughtfulness and prompt intervention of Mark Breland (assistant couch who threw in the towel) to save Wilder from an inevitable concussion the last time. This time around I'm afraid he's gonna go into an irrecoverable coma.

What do expect him to do? Run away? When AJ seek for a rematch people insulted him but got his belt back, Wilder still stands a chance.

4 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by pat077: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Just hope after this, there won't be another

2 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by pacespot(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Must these two continue to have a rematch until Wilder finally wins? Fury should heed the advice of his wife to stop fighting, he beat Wilder completely down, there is no need for rematch of any sort.

3 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by AmazingELixir: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nbote:
He who fights and runs away lives to fight anoda day... E b lyk say dat punch to d eat make am no dey hear word again

undecided undecided

Your statements cancels each other out

2 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by SouthNigerian: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gosh!

I trust Deontay, this time around he is gonna go Wild & Wild & Wilder that he'll unleash so much Fury on Tyson.

2 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Numerouno94(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Moikiitos: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/wilder-to-face-fury-for-another-rematch-in-july/

The July fight will settle the score between them... Na wait we dey wait for the fight battle.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wilder is channelling his inner Anthony Joshua!!!

I hope Fury will not relax!!!

Give us another world class Fight!!!

Fight maketh Money..

Never stop your Children from boxing grin
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by anonymousghost2(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Anthony Joshua no go come fight him mate coward

Very useless n over hype boxer..

1 Like

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Gracesofar(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
bikerboy1:
;)Wilder is going to beat Fury this time around.

Mark it somewhere.

Both of them will dent each other's record

This next fight is going to be more technical

This the only sensible comment hv read so far on this thread. Others are just talking baseless and clueless. They forgot this Is boxing and defeat is part of it. It sets up for the utmost upset. Wilder might win this time around nd he might still be dropped in the next fight. Either way its paving way for others like Jarrel, Ruiz, Parker and other brilliant contenders.

3 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by jaxxy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
bikerboy1:

Mark it somewhere.

A one handed boxer has a major problem and weakness. Poor boxing technique, I don’t see him coming back like Joshua did to Ruiz.

5 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Gracesofar(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
pacespot:
Must these two continue to have a rematch until Wilder finally wins? Fury should heed the advice of his wife to stop fighting, he beat Wilder completely down, there is no need for rematch of any sort.

The rematch is just gonna happen. You should have said the same to AJ when RUIZ bleeped him up. Point is they are the champion and they always deserve a rematch even if its 1round KO

1 Like

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Nbote(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided

Your statements cancels each other out

Exactly..
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by dangoteinlaw: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
And this time Wilder will win, I'm so disappointed in boxing #fixmatches
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by ciggy000(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
bikerboy1:

Mark it somewhere.

more technical you said but does wilder have the technical ability to match fury?

3 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by bluecircle470: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
bikerboy1:

Mark it somewhere.

Mark it yourself.
This time no go reach 7th round sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by LegoxMetahuman: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
olodo

joshua is champion of all champions with 3 belts

he has to wait to beat whoever the winner is here.

4 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by judedwriter(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
madridsta007:

He needs the money smiley

I don't think so... His pride is greatly injured.

For someone who hasn't lost any match in over 40 fights to be beaten like a naughty child... His reputation is ruined and he has to redeem it.

2 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by koolaid87: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dejyom:
It's now very obvious that it's either Wilder lacks a good enough management/training team or he's simply just too arrogant to listen to them. It actually took the thoughtfulness and prompt intervention of Mark Breland (assistant couch who threw in the towel) to save Wilder from an inevitable concussion the last time. This time around I'm afraid he's gonna go into an irrecoverable coma.

That Niggah is just too egotistical.

Since he always want a body on his record, perhaps this time it'll be his own.

He needs to let the belt go, then go back to the basics..Fury will beat him 10/10

3 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by checkthis1990: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
I tip tyson fury to win again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by stanliwise(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dejyom:
Wilder in my opinion wasn't just prepared, nothing more.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Numerouno94(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Do u guys follow boxing as a sport at all? or u jux watch highlights on youtube or u comment based on d posts u see on nairaland?

Do u tink boxing is lyk wrestling where u enta d ring nd challenge an opponent nd b4 u say Dick nd Harry d management will stage a fight 4 u both?. Well boxing ain't lyk dat bro.

Lemme educate u. Anthony Joshua will fight Kubrat Pulev at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday 20 June.
Bulgarian Pulev, 38, is the mandatory IBF challenger to take on Joshua, who holds the WBA, IBF and WBO titles.

U see,he has a mandatory IBF fight against Pulev,else he will b stripped of his IBF title.

In conclusion,AJ can only tink of facing Fury after Pulev.Buh 4 now AJ is unavailable. Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by stanliwise(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Numerouno94:

Do u guys follow boxing as a sport at all? or u jux watch highlights on youtube or u comment based on d posts u see on nairaland?

Do u tink boxing is lyk wrestling where u enta d ring nd challenge an opponent nd b4 u say Dick nd Harry d management will stage a fight 4 u both?. Well boxing ain't lyk dat bro.

Lemme educate u. Anthony Joshua will fight Kubrat Pulev at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday 20 June.
Bulgarian Pulev, 38, is the mandatory IBF challenger to take on Joshua, who holds the WBA, IBF and WBO titles.

U see,he has a mandatory IBF fight against Pulev,else he will b stripped of his IBF title.

In conclusion,AJ can only tink of facing Fury after Pulev.Buh 4 now AJ is unavailable. Cheers.
Dont mind these guys jare... me I yaff explained to my guys tire dem no dey hear.

1 Like

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by MadeBoy: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
his image had been dent and his career is on the line. he need to save everything and not only that also make one last money incase he lost as well.

first match draw.
second rematch lost
third rematch - he might reclaimed his belts or not. Since a rematch clause was in the contract then let him give in a last try.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by stanliwise(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
koolaid87:

That Niggah is just too egotistical.

Since he always want a body on his record, perhaps this time it'll be his own.

He needs to let the belt go, then go back to the basics..Fury will beat him 10/10
You wouldn't repeat such statement after the first fight. everyone always have a bad moment, wilder wasn't just prepared.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by MadeBoy: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
pacespot:
there is because it was on the contract
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Okuda(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
neutralmind:
Okay...

Learn how to produce hand sanitizers and make good profits. Its the fastest selling product in Nigeria today.

Take advantage of the huge demand

Check my profile for more details

if uts making you so much money you wont even come to advertise the knowledge to anyone here
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by stanliwise(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
ciggy000:

more technical you said but does wilder have the technical ability to match fury?
Tell me why he doesn't? I don't think you follow boxing.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by madridsta007(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
judedwriter:

I don't think so... His pride is greatly injured.

For someone who hasn't lost any match in over 40 fights to be beaten like a naughty child... His reputation is ruined and he has to redeem it.

Agreed, but I do not see how he will win the next fight. Curiously, the only serious names in the names he had fought was that Ortiz guy... Who wobbled him. When he met a real heavyweight in Fury he drew the first match (should have lost on points tbf) and he was convincingly whooped in the second.

Unless Fury doesnt prepare, Wilder will loose again. Beaten like a naughty child.

1 Like

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by stanliwise(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
pacespot:
You don't follow boxing, it was part of the contract. Fury agreed to it. Wilder can drop the fight but not fury, he can differ it to another date.
Fury has only two fight to go before retiring.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by bigtt76(f): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
At this rate we will be seeing a back and forth between these two .....what happens when Wilder loses again or when Fury loses? I'm sure he too will insert a clause in this forth coming agreement cheesy

oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/wilder-to-face-fury-for-another-rematch-in-july/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Qatar: Cameroon's Goalkeeper, Onana, To Leave Camp After Disagreement With Coach / Ex-Nigerian Boxer, Ayodele Peters Lives In Abject Poverty [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.