Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus (27915 Views)

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Horus(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQkA5iOa69I

Iran coronavirus death toll is now 54 with 978 confirmed cases: Spokesman
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by jidxin(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
America well done ooo
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Tweiker: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Openbusiness:

Your suspicions are not valid. Is it CIA that brought it to Nigeria too, or is it America spreading it in Italy? Smh undecided

Your line of thinking is the reason Nigeria is so backward and we still solve crime by torturing suspects into make false confessions.

Ever heard of the term weapon of opportunity?

Trust me, the way that virus is spreading so fast among the Iranian elite only, must have many smart people wondering if America had something to do with it. It's called Biological warfare and it has been in use for over 70 years. Even the common cold virus has been weaponized by the US Army at some point.

2 Likes

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Some nairaland terrorists will invade here to blame it on America
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by fennels007(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Be rational!

thanta:
How are you sure it was coronavirus that killed him?

Something tells me USA is secretly killing this people with biological weapons and disguising it as coronavirus.

Sad.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Tweiker: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

I doubt the CIA is involved...and even then....Coronavirus 19 has a fatality rate of 2 %. Ebola does a lot better.

Plus, viruses have been around for centuries. The reason why they are now jumping aorund is because of increased air travel...which is how it got to Iran (Iran and China have close links).

In the bad old days, a novel viral infection would have affected one isolated area. Now, jet travel makes everyone share the thing.

The term in my mind is weapon of opportunity. I've spent too many years reading leaked CIA files when I was in the USA not to smell a rat here.

2 Likes

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by playerinc(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
A virus that kills people within a month. Some mumu Nigerians said it can't survive hot weather, is Iran not hotter than Nigeria? Na prayers sure pass now. Father God abeg just epp us ooh, na your hand me and my people dey so! Have mercy Lord! Save us from Coronavirus! As it is written, No evil shall befall us, neither shall any plague come nigh our dwelling place. Amen!

Iran is not hotter than Nigeria. In fact, Iran's current weather conditions are perfect for the virus to thrive.

2 Likes

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by StreetFight: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Continue
God will humble the pride of the nations
He will let you know there's no other God besides him
He only protects his own in this end time

And that god is only for you and not for others. That is not our Father in Heaven. That should be your fake god.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by StreetFight: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
pickatyou:
Was this covid-19 meant to exterminate Iranian leaders.

Yes, Iranian leaders and China's businessmen and government officials who are all against USA. One day, money will go to the market and not return home.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Vikky014(f): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
thanta:

Something tells me USA is secretly killing this people with biological weapons and disguising it as coronavirus.

Sad.
Are you okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nna ehn. Apocalypse things oh. Sha black death pestilence was the worst corona dey learn work for him side.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by johnpablo541(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
A virus that kills people within a month. Some mumu Nigerians said it can't survive hot weather, is Iran not hotter than Nigeria? Na prayers sure pass now. Father God abeg just epp us ooh, na your hand me and my people dey so! Have mercy Lord! Save us from Coronavirus! As it is written, No evil shall befall us, neither shall any plague come nigh our dwelling place. Amen!

Nigeria is hotter than Iran
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by safarigirl(f): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
LOL. Who Told you Iran is hotter than Nigeria? Do you know it snows in Iran? Have you seen snow in Nigeria

After calling people mumu, you went on to show how much of a mumu you are by saying "Na prayers sure pass", you think you pray more than those who have died?

You sound incredibly ignorant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by DModeCntStopMe: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

Most of you don't think before you type ,US itself just recorded their first casualty and you're saying things that doesn't make sense

shocked

You are the ignorant and insensitive one here

Can you compare that to the number already killed in Iran

And how many top officials of the US are infected or worse off killed from covid 19

Your brain has definitely lost some vital ingredients

Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by StreetFight: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kingkamba:
Abeg coro visit the cabals and bubu at aso rock biko

All those who had wished Buhari death in the past have themselves been dying one by one. I hope you are not next. Go check the records. Check for the Nairaland mod that said Buhari will die soon, he has been buried. Check Nnamdi Kanu's parents whose soon said Buhari is dead, they have been buried.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by MurderX: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
thanta:

Sad.

Hmmm... It's becoming obvious
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
brudiga:
Good. E remain the ayatollah
e go soon catch am. Our jala traveller dey fear to travel grin
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Sufisunni: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by SunbeamClothier(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
smiley
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by shogsman(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

shocked

And how many top officials of the US are infected or worse off killed from covid 19

Spits
There is this thing called mortality rate,read about it cos your education has been a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by TheKingIsHere: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

shocked

Spits

Italy has over 34 people dead as a result from the corona virus.

Will you say America is the cause too?

2 Likes

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by 2sexycom(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
iranians are dying like chicken right now... it has gone beyond crisis stage and people are dying on the road...

Their leaders knew about it but played politics with the disease and now they are all dying, including their health workers.

1 Like

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
I just hope Buhari has been suspended from traveling out of the country by now.

na where him dey now self?
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Makavelli25: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
watin dey coronate
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by AFONJACOW(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fear grip me yesterday, our vessel anchored in DMC port for maintenance for weeks now, there's this place we do free WiFi , that place is where all crews , marine engineers, and workers always gather for free browsing irrespective of who u be, one of the Captain I knw very well that always came to browse was taken to hospital yesterday, he was down yesterday with Corona virus and ambulance was called to pick him up, I woke up this morning feeling umsual, serious headache, my eyes was reddish, feeling feverish with high temperature, cold and sore throat, all my mind went to Corona virus and the sick caption, I quickly pick my phone check symptoms of the deadly virus , my currently situation fall to the description, I kneel down for the first time this year, cry to God , please let this not be what am thinking, with faith I took some ginger and garlic to stop the sore throat, I went back to bed and slept off,I woke up this afternoon a new different person all my strength restored to 100 bar , just a minor slit headache but am back to my self , sore throat dispeared... I praise to God who never fail his children.. Corona v is real

1 Like

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by anonymous1759(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
brudiga:
yes. Mr terrorist oshi

You know nothing puppet I heard one Country has signed peace deal with people they tag as terrorist. I'm glad I don't fall in that category of people who see and believe everything through the western eye, if America comes today and tell you your mother is bad based on Intelligence report you'll believe because you don't have a mind of your own puppet. Turkey American ally has being linked to bokoharam more than the Iran you consider as the Enemy because your Grand patron hates them.

1 Like

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
Supreme leader no show face for sometime he might be infected, I even hear say the pope might be sick too.If its Gods will I pray they are healed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YEZjP3W0Zk&t=0s
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by omojeesu(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Man made end times scourge.

More on the way.

Antichrist will come.

Then Christ will come to restore all things in the new earth
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Heffalump(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
thanta:

Sad.

What evidence do you have about this assertion, or you just like to make empty noise and caricature of yourself.
You guys are quick to blame the US in everything, even though nothing concerns them.

Stop this image Battery and hatred of yours!

1 Like

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by ahmadwamba(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Pose For Pictures Inside Dirty Water After Heavy Flood In Maiduguri / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Orders Chloroquine Manufacture For Possible Clinical Trials / Pictures Of Some Ladies Who Cellebrated The World No Bra Day Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.