Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Everything You Need To Know About, Anthony Joshua’s Next Opponent, Kubrat Pulev - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everything You Need To Know About, Anthony Joshua’s Next Opponent, Kubrat Pulev (485 Views)

Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent / Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round / Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Heavyweight Boxing Fight On Dec. 12 In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything You Need To Know About, Anthony Joshua’s Next Opponent, Kubrat Pulev by GidifeedNews: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
It is no longer a news that Anthony Joshua will be defending his belt against Kubrat Pulev come June 20th.

Wotzupng has decided to give you some details about Kubrat Pulev.

Kubrat Venkov Pulev is a Bulgarian professional boxer, born 4 May 1981

He held the European heavyweight title twice between 2012 and 2016, and has challenged once for the unified world heavyweight title in 2014.

As an amateur he won gold at the 2008 European Championships and bronze at the 2005 World Championships.

Furthermore he was ranked as the world’s eighth best active heavyweight.

Finally, as a professional he as fought 29 times and won 28, he lost just once.

Source: https://wotzup.ng/everything-you-need-to-know-about-anthony-joshuas-next-opponent-kubrat-pulev/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Everything You Need To Know About, Anthony Joshua’s Next Opponent, Kubrat Pulev by Kulvas: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bulgarians are ruthless oo. I hope AJ takes this one serious this time.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About, Anthony Joshua’s Next Opponent, Kubrat Pulev by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
So he ran away from Tyson Fury, right?

Coward!
Re: Everything You Need To Know About, Anthony Joshua’s Next Opponent, Kubrat Pulev by donbachi(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
dis one wey keep face like Rottweiler....make him no beat my brother him forget him nationality oo...GOD no go gree...#TeamAJ for life.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About, Anthony Joshua’s Next Opponent, Kubrat Pulev by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
That second picture is sure gonna be perfect for a meme.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About, Anthony Joshua’s Next Opponent, Kubrat Pulev by punisha: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
This one that Samuel Peters will defeat with a knock. Nobody should ask me how. Even me I don't know what I'm saying.

Pls is this the romance thread?

(1) (Reply)

Man United Striker Odion Ighalo Celebrates His Mother's Birthday / Callum Hudson-odoi : The Blues Wonder Kid Turning Over A New Leaf / BREAKING NEWS: Guardiola's Mum Dies Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.