Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

EXPOSED: 3 Simple Secrets Many Copywriters Pray Writers Don't Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXPOSED: 3 Simple Secrets Many Copywriters Pray Writers Don't Know (647 Views)

Discover The Simple Secrets To Earning Extra 100k Monthly / Simple Secrets Of Earning Over $100 Per Day / Free Training: Super Simple Secrets On How I Started My Online Business With Alm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: 3 Simple Secrets Many Copywriters Pray Writers Don't Know by Ortega101: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
When it comes to writing, there are several things important to any writer: The style, the grammar, the punctuation, the diction, the structure... right?

A typical writer will look at your works and quickly run a scrutiny on it to check if the rules of grammars are obeyed, the sentence structure is in place, the figure of speech and part of speech are properly used...

While all those are good for producing a great piece, a copywriter somewhat thinks differently. He picks some of these rules in English and ignores the rest.

Well, don't blame him.

He does this for a reason.... And this reason, best known to him, has increased his sales to over 309% repeatedly.

It has to several of my offers as well.... as it did with Sabri Suby, Russell Brundson, Dan Lok, John Carlton, Gary Bencivenga....

Having observed these goons closely, I discovered our reason is a secret that many writers don't know.

Should I tell you?

Okay, cool. I will because I want you to write better... like a pro copywriter.

SECRET #1: Write with your reader in mind
-Some writers obey this, but many don't. They write to show-off the prowess of their pen and diction. They talk their experience without the reader benefits in mind.

SECRET #2: Simplify almost everything.
-People are living a complex life already; don't complicate things further... Make everything simple. The best stories are best told when it is communicate easily in terms that could be understood by children in grade 4.

Come to think of it. The best books you enjoy reading the most are those broken down to simple terms irrespective of the complexity of the subject

SECRET #3: Break sentences
-Remember how Mr Eze will tell you not to start a sentence with words like: "But, because, and, or..."

You see, you have got to ignore some of those rules for you to create emphasis in your writings.

The reason copywriters break sentences is because they acknowledge the fact that humans attention span has reduced now than ever before in history.

And so, they need to break important words to create emphasis that could quickly catch your attention when you skim, scan and scroll.

These secrets are so simple to implement and you could start working on them immediately.

In my next post, I will be telling you about structures of a good copy.

Watch out for the headline "The Simple Copywriting Formula That Could Make A 10years Old Boy Write Winning Copies Anytime Almost Instantly."

Cheers!

Ortega Ogomigo
Your copywriting guy�

P.S: I will be delivering a training on the social media sales growth hack. Click here to get more info about it: /2I4ETZO

Re: EXPOSED: 3 Simple Secrets Many Copywriters Pray Writers Don't Know by Martin228: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Cool tips, I started doing copywriting after I saw this site because there is a lot of interesting information on writing texts.
As a child, I dreamed of becoming a writer. Therefore, he immediately wanted to fulfill his dream. Now this is not a dream, but a goal.
Now I am in search of important secrets related to writing.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: 3 Simple Secrets Many Copywriters Pray Writers Don't Know by Ortega101: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
great.
Go for it man

(1) (Reply)

Coding And Batching Machine Hitachi / Dangote Loses N240 Billion In Five Hours Due To Coronavirus / I Need 3 Big Hisense Deep Freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.