Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Mail Impex___shipping - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mail Impex___shipping (836 Views)

How To Take Mail Backup In Office 365? / IVR Systems | Mail Systems | Unified Messaging Systems | VOIP Fax Systems | (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mail Impex___shipping by mailimpexc: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
We thank all our esteemed customers once again for your patronage in the past week.
Don't forget, we love your reviews. Please keep sending them so as to improve our services for a better experience for you.

Thank You for shipping with us at mail impex global Nigeria.

Remember, with us for your reliable express delivery
Re: Mail Impex___shipping by xcabczyxabczzzz: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
mailimpexc:
We thank all our esteemed customers once again for your patronage in the past week.
Don't forget, we love your reviews. Please keep sending them so as to improve our services for a better experience for you.

Are the china guys back?
Re: Mail Impex___shipping by mailimpexc: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Are the china guys back?

what do you mean by the china guys
Re: Mail Impex___shipping by IllRatherNotSay: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Impex is the worst shipping company I ever used. While it may work for shipping containers (never tried), it is a terrible choice for those shipping small items.
App: the app is so bad that you'll think one of the impex cleaners designed it. Every damn thing is confusing, you have to keep asking questions to understand anything. I tried to pay with my card through the app, I was debited an amount completely unrelated to the shipping cost and the app still says payment pending. I later was able to pay through their website and contacted their customer care for a refund, I was ignored.
Customer service: if you send them an email, you won't get any acknowledgement. If they manage to reply you, they don't like follow ups. If you continue to send emails on the same subject, you'll be ignored. In addition, they hardly tackle the main issues head-on, instead, they give vague answers and respond like robots.
Shipping cost: an item that has a net weight of 0.5kg from the shipper suddenly became 1.36kg when it got to Impex. I wonder how the weight of the packaging can be more than 100% the weight of the item. Impex then asked me to pay shipping of nearly N17,000 for 1.36kg. By contrast, weight of 1.36kg would cost N10,750 with Aramex Shop and Ship.
Shipping speed: it has been 7 days since my item got to Impex and tracking shows PAK created. I contacted their customer care to know what that means and also know the location of the item, I was simply ignored. How can you have a tracking system with codes the customer cannot understand? Shame on you.
My recommendation: let me be your guinea pig, never try Impex if you just want to ship an item from the USA!
Re: Mail Impex___shipping by misterniyi: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
IllRatherNotSay:
Impex is the worst shipping company I ever used. While it may work for shipping containers (never tried), it is a terrible choice for those shipping small items.
App: the app is so bad that you'll think one of the impex cleaners designed it. Every damn thing is confusing, you have to keep asking questions to understand anything. I tried to pay with my card through the app, I was debited an amount completely unrelated to the shipping cost and the app still says payment pending. I later was able to pay through their website and contacted their customer care for a refund, I was ignored.
Customer service: if you send them an email, you won't get any acknowledgement. If they manage to reply you, they don't like follow ups. If you continue to send emails on the same subject, you'll be ignored. In addition, they hardly tackle the main issues head-on, instead, they give vague answers and respond like robots.
Shipping cost: an item that has a net weight of 0.5kg from the shipper suddenly became 1.36kg when it got to Impex. I wonder how the weight of the packaging can be more than 100% the weight of the item. Impex then asked me to pay shipping of nearly N17,000 for 1.36kg. By contrast, weight of 1.36kg would cost N10,750 with Aramex Shop and Ship.
Shipping speed: it has been 7 days since my item got to Impex and tracking shows PAK created. I contacted their customer care to know what that means and also know the location of the item, I was simply ignored. How can you have a tracking system with codes the customer cannot understand? Shame on you.
My recommendation: let me be your guinea pig, never try Impex if you just want to ship an item from the USA!

Im surprised they have not deemed it fit to respond.

Actually I have been using Impex regularly for over a year now and while I do agree that there appears to be some dodgy things happening with weight estimation and costing, I must say they are very consistent and reliable.

Shipping times are very predictable and they have never failed me once on their timing. They have always delivered on schedule.

Though sometimes I wonder if there is a better service. Cost can be a critical issue sometimes.

The one they did just recently is to give discount to clients that ship small items and they left us with bigger and heavier items out.

Not very good.

But I must say, weight for weight Aramex looks like they are more expensive.

I paid about 38,000 for 16lbs. Aramex would charge me an extra 10k on top of that.
Re: Mail Impex___shipping by Suntemi(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2021
misterniyi:

Im surprised they have not deemed it fit to respond.

Actually I have been using Impex regularly for over a year now and while I do agree that there appears to be some dodgy things happening with weight estimation and costing, I must say they are very consistent and reliable.

Shipping times are very predictable and they have never failed me once on their timing. They have always delivered on schedule.

Though sometimes I wonder if there is a better service. Cost can be a critical issue sometimes.

The one they did just recently is to give discount to clients that ship small items and they left us with bigger and heavier items out.

Not very good.

But I must say, weight for weight Aramex looks like they are more expensive.

I paid about 38,000 for 16lbs. Aramex would charge me an extra 10k on top of that.

They will scam you soon. That's how they act at first. They will draw you close then cheat you.

I'm coming back soon to discuss my issue with them. Brand new iPhone 12 pro max and 12 pro delivered to their office are still missing they claim not to see the phones but find my iPhone is already activated on them.

I'm suing them soon.
Re: Mail Impex___shipping by kollykolly: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please who knows how I can ship large items like 5quarts engine oil? Just want to see if I can escape the hammer of fake importers.
Re: Mail Impex___shipping by Ogeneigbo1: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
mailimpexc:

I have reported a case of 2 missing boxes containing MacBooks for 3 days now ..I am still expecting a feedback on it...

Does it mean there is No security of goods with impex..

(1) (Reply)

New Services / Cheap Desktop Pcs For Sale / Truck Leasing/haulaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.