Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Used To Boast About Simi's Virginity In Church - Simi’s Mother Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Boast About Simi's Virginity In Church - Simi’s Mother Reveal (1325 Views)

Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, / Singer Simi Explains How She Lost Her Virginity In SS1 At The Age Of 13 / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Boast About Simi's Virginity In Church - Simi’s Mother Reveal by ahimedua: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Simi's mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye,has revealed how in the past, she used to boast about her daughter's virginity in Church.SleekGist reports.

Jedidah made this known in snippets of the new show, singer, Simi is about to launch on her YouTube page titled ‘Stoopid Sessions’.

She said:

‘Even in my church, I used to tell people daughter is a virgin oh and she’s going to marry a virgin.’

Then Simi countered her saying,

‘You used to boast about my virginity?’

She replied:

‘I’m telling you’.
Watch interesting video here;

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/i-used-to-boast-about-simis-virginity-in-church-simis-mother-reveal/

Re: I Used To Boast About Simi's Virginity In Church - Simi’s Mother Reveal by PureGoldh(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
That was before Unkle Kunle came on board tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Boast About Simi's Virginity In Church - Simi’s Mother Reveal by Tmb78(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
I just love the closeness of these two.
I hope my daughter would have that with my wife someday.
Re: I Used To Boast About Simi's Virginity In Church - Simi’s Mother Reveal by Olodo24: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
And so? I don't even understand the hype on virginity

(1) (Reply)

Groom Play Video Of Cheating Bride In Bed With Her Brother In Law On Wedding Day / Black Rome Still Ruling The World In Darkness And Dirty Sacrifices / See Amazing Outfits Rocked By BBN Housemates During The Reunion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.