Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert (5276 Views)

Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by Ibukunalawode: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nigerian female singer Teniola Apata, popularly known as Teni has argued that she chose not to expose her skin like other female musicians in the music industry because music is for the soul not for impression. She also argued that she and her elder sister, Niniola who is also a music superstar in Nigeria are word and opposite in terms of their lifestyle.
According to the singer, from her growing up days, she has been an extrovert while her elder sister has been an introvert. The singer, however, noted that music helped to bring Niniola out more than she used to be before the fame.
The musician who stated this when he appeared on Rubbin’ Minds, a weekly television show hosted by media personality Ebuka Uchendu, noted that her style of dressing boyish wasn’t intentional but a lifestyle she has gotten used to.
Teni disclosed that when she was younger, she would go about playing football and basketball while her elder sister, Niniola would stay indoor as the pretty type of the family.
She said: “It wasn’t intentional, I have always been different. Nini has always been the pretty type. Me I have always been the Jaga Jaga…I’ll play basketball, come back home, go back and play soccer then come and play games.
“I am an extrovert and Nini is more like an introvert. Music made her come out more. We are just two different people…
“I’m human and this is how I have chosen to be. To not expose my skin, to just be comfortable with my shirt and shoes, I like to be comfortable.
” So the most important thing for me is living me and being happy with what I do. As long as I’m not hurting anybody, I don’t care what people have to say.”

http://www.bobokanbai.com.ng/2020/03/i-have-chosen-not-to-expose-my-skin.html

2 Likes

Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by happiness4ever(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Teni is an Icon. Social media is not saying anything about her relationships. Who is that lucky guy? I'm sure is not Wizkid grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by festacman(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by dawnomike(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Well, that's good for her!
If that's what she wants... I guess we don't mind!!!
Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by doggedfighter(f): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
At the end of the day, it's your life, babe. Keep being you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by ruggedtimi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
i enjoy her sis niniola's music, especially her Latest track with femi kuti
Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by LearnITsmash(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Boring fatty lady cheesy
Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by Skyfornia(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Abeg who dem be? Wrestlers??
Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by LoveFayfay(f): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Skyfornia:
Abeg who dem be? Wrestlers??
No o, them be osinbanjo daughters

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by femi4: 6:15am On Mar 03, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Boring fatty lady cheesy
Iyalaya anybody
Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by dangotesmummy: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Teni is a happy go girl... she's just free spirited and playful.i don't think she's ready or serious about relationships.shes just busy building her career , creating social relationships and bonding with people generally.

However I'll have preferred if she could be more girlie/ feminine than acting a tomboy because it doesn't look good on her at all.she has a pretty face only if she can be a lady in her outward outlook
Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by falcon01: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Boring fatty lady cheesy
she's a fatty, she's a lady but hes not boring.p

2 Likes

Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by dangotesmummy: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Boring fatty lady cheesy
envious troll

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by Skyfornia(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2020
LoveFayfay:
No o, them be osinbanjo daughters

Marlians!? Lols...fine girl like you suppose be Christian and not marlian...hit me up

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by ValCon888: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2020
What's not to love about this girl.
Teni is the type of musician you can't hate no matter how hard you try.
Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by JentuPrinz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Introverts rocks!!!
Re: I Have Chosen Not To Expose My Skin, Teni Says,calls Sister Niniola An Introvert by Emumakpo: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Love her songs sha

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Returns Back To School. After Dropping Out Because Of Davido / Nollywood Most Educated / Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.