Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking (9787 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2020
Odinaka00:

It is very stupid to assume that one man is the most handsome man on this planet Earth. Just say that he s handsome yes but not the most.

E be like say you miss road, go and quote the OP that tagged him.
He is handsome and good-looking, I am not the person that tagged him the most handsome.
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2020
Randy100:
Come on guys, they said "beauty is in the eyes of beholder" I can't see the beauty you guys are seeing. I am not saying you people are wrong but neither am I wrong. Thank you.

Go online and search for his pictures.
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Vulcanheph(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2020
NextD18:
This explains why they've been banning me on this forum.
For your mind.

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Everrest9(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2020
Most handsome man on Earth indeed...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Odinaka00(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

E be like say you miss road, go and quote the OP that tagged him.
He is handsome and good-looking, I am not the person that tagged him the most handsome.

Lol we nor dey fight nah

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by adzone: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin
Advertise your business products or services for free on www.adzone.ng

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by spartan117(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
NextD18:
This explains why they've been banning me on this forum.
Ur picture or adonbilivit grin
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Kayleb01: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
He's fine....smiley
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by SenecaTheYonger: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
This news came out the same time with Facebook.
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tinubu and Oshiomole are way finer than him
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Odinaka00:

Lol we nor dey fight nah

We no fight, you used the word "stupid".
It is the OP that tagged him, he is called "one of the most".
I have seen his pictures, this one is not fine.
He is a very handsome guy, married women use to leave their husbands to throw themselves at his feet.
That's why Saudi asked him to leave, he is Egyptian.
Have a nice day.
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Raymeskey: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Randy100:
Come on guys, they said "beauty is in the eyes of beholder" I can't see the beauty you guys are seeing. I am not saying you people are wrong but neither am I wrong. Thank you.

Let's me start by asking you what is your own definition of beauty

Yes we know that beauty is in the eyes of beholder but that does not mean that beholder doesn't have what s/he is interested in, that s/he may conclude someone is beautiful/pretty/handsome.

So tell me what are the elements of your own beauty?
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Randy100: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2020
Raymeskey:

Let's me start by asking you what is your own definition of beauty

Yes we know that beauty is in the eyes of beholder but that does not mean that beholder doesn't have what s/he is interested in, that s/he may conclude someone is beautiful/pretty/handsome.

So tell me what are the elements of your own beauty?
According to Oxford dictionary "beauty is a combination of qualities such as shape, colour, or form, that pleases the aesthetic sense especially the sight" so from this definition let analyze the guy from my perspective.

Shape- oval face, his head is oblong.

Colour- chocolate, his colour is white.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer / Where Can I Get To Download Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Song? / Photo – Vector Tha Viper And His New Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.