Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Advertisers Needed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Advertisers Needed (172 Views)

Snapchat 'will Be Bigger Than Twitter, Yahoo And AOL With Advertisers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertisers Needed by joesamofficial(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
JSD BLOG is a leading Nigerian smartphone and mobile technology news blog with the mission of bringing the latest information and trends on smartphones in Nigeria and the rest of the world.

My blog (https://joesam.digital/) gets more than 10,000 page views per day and I am looking for local advertisers since 99% of my readers are Nigerians with most of my traffic coming from Google search, google news and Facebook.

My advert rates are ridiculously cheap and very affordable. They are:

2,200 Naira per day
15,000 Naira per week
59,500 Naira per month.

Things you should know:

- Acceptable ad sizes are 300x250 and 700x300 only.

-Your ad will be visible on all pages of the website on both mobile and desktop versions.

My traffic stats in the last 3 days...

(1) (Reply)

Gate Automation / Nord Vpns / Learn How To Create Websites And Mobile Apps For Just 3k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.