Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

|||| OPERA ADS SCAM Victim |||| Beware OF OPERA ADS - O PLAY DIGITAL SER. LTD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / |||| OPERA ADS SCAM Victim |||| Beware OF OPERA ADS - O PLAY DIGITAL SER. LTD (1138 Views)

Has Anyone Heard Of OPERA DEAL Platform Here? What Is Your Experience So Far? / How Good Is Opera Ads ? Has Anyone Tried It? / Stay Away From Opera Ads Nigeria Ads - Telemarketing Scam In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

|||| OPERA ADS SCAM Victim |||| Beware OF OPERA ADS - O PLAY DIGITAL SER. LTD by gozie143(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2020

Opera Ads Telemarketers Called Me Promising 250,000 Clicks to my website for $100. I paid on the 7th one February. Today is March 2nd and my Advert hasn't not started till date, they have refused to give me a refund and are now ignoring my calls.

PLEASE BEWARE OF THERE TELEMARKETERS AND LIES AS THEY NEVER DELIVER UPON ANYTHING. THESE ARE THEIR CONTACT DETAILS

OPERA ADS - 018888444
KINGSLEY - 08053584356
OLAMIDE - 09059083675
Re: |||| OPERA ADS SCAM Victim |||| Beware OF OPERA ADS - O PLAY DIGITAL SER. LTD by gozie143(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
THIS IS THIER ACCOUNT DETAILS O PLAY DIGITAL SER. LTD (ADVERTISING)
Re: |||| OPERA ADS SCAM Victim |||| Beware OF OPERA ADS - O PLAY DIGITAL SER. LTD by Otilox2: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
These type of threads should be updated if and when such issues are resolved.
Opera Ads has been doing a lot in trying to take small offline businesses online.
@op if this issue is still pending please reach out to opera-ads-ng@opera.com

Always good to note that with ads, nothing is 100% guaranteed. It's a collaborative effort between the advertiser and the ad or campaign manager to ensure the most results are gotten. PS, this is not an excuse for poor service from an ad company, especially Opera.
Re: |||| OPERA ADS SCAM Victim |||| Beware OF OPERA ADS - O PLAY DIGITAL SER. LTD by thatbiggirl: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
I sell hair extensions and I always use Opera Advertising to get new clients. @OP I think you were not being honest with yourself because how can you want 250,000 clicks with just $100 (less than N40K )

I don't think coming online to blackmail them is fair. I use them and they have been delivery for me sha.

1 Like

Re: |||| OPERA ADS SCAM Victim |||| Beware OF OPERA ADS - O PLAY DIGITAL SER. LTD by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
thatbiggirl:
I sell hair extensions and I always use Opera Advertising to get new clients. @OP I think you were not being honest with yourself because how can you want 250,000 clicks with just $100 (less than N40K )

I don't think coming online to blackmail them is fair. I use them and they have been delivery for me sha.

Will send you a DM. Got something to enquire from you.
Re: |||| OPERA ADS SCAM Victim |||| Beware OF OPERA ADS - O PLAY DIGITAL SER. LTD by Ginie007(f): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Have you enquired to know why your ads have not started running. Opera ads is a trusted site and many people have attested to it. I have not run ads with them but I patronized a furniture vendor who advertised on their platform. I have received my furniture and it was just as expected.

My advice is for you to go back to iron out the issues you have instead of running to NL. That's how you will be saying Nigeria don spoil meanwhile we all have a hand in it. Please sort yourself out.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government's Stamp Duty Is Killing My Business / Please Help A POS Agent / B&C Spiking Robot V2: $9000 Made Trading With Boom And Crash Spiking Robot V2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.