Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims (21275 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Apologises For APC Woeful Performance In Kaduna / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by Kposkila: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
not4sure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/379938-kaduna-killings-el-rufai-apologises-for-govts-failure-to-protect-victims.html
... You should continue to forgive us,” Mr El-Rufai told journalists and residents at one of the scenes of the attacks.
This line got me, meaning continue to forgive as they continue the attack.
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by Bizibi(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Bread and groundnut day and night is not decent meal.
well, I'm pretty sure that is what you ate sycophant.
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by Stalwert: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
Bizibi:
well, I'm pretty sure that is what you ate sycophant.
[/s]

We are talking about your indolence....
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by MiseryIndex(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
Stupid mad man.They shall come for ya family soon.ya think u is safe.think again
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by Moganajoe: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
not4sure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/379938-kaduna-killings-el-rufai-apologises-for-govts-failure-to-protect-victims.html

“In Kaduna State, we have zero tolerance for bandits, we don’t give them amnesty and we don’t negotiate with them. It is our duty to wipe them out, and until we send them to their maker, the security agencies are taking the war to the forest and we are eliminating them,” he said.

This little demon share Islamic agenda with the dullard in Aso Rock. After saying you have paid terrorist to stop killing in kaduna, the next day 50 people killed by ur own boys.

Even the devil himself is learning work from you n Buhari
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by hammerU: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
mytime24:

mytime u go kill person Oooo grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by mytime24(f): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
hammerU:

mytime u go kill person Oooo grin grin grin
I b coronovirus wey dey kill people angry
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by hammerU: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
mytime24:
I b coronovirus wey dey kill people angry

U too funny and cute too. I be laughing all day. grin cheesy
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

I’ve noticed that too! It’s like they’ve instructed all media to refer to terrorists operating out the north-east as ‘bandits’ so it doesn’t look like terrorism has now spread to the entire north with the coming of Buhari in 2015!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
NIGERIA

THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF HELL

Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by Bizibi(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

We are talking about your indolence....
you can go to other threads and defend your party and incompetence......
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by paix(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
When the killings took place in the southern part of the state, the governor went there and blamed the victims that the Fulanis' cows were killed in 2011, that's why they came back to take revenge. The governor later rewarded the perpetrators with millions of dollars. Now that it has happened in the northern part of the state, he went there and was apologizing to the people for his failure to protect them. Na wa o.

I am just waiting for the day the southern Kaduna people will get their own state.
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by Nik77: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2020
Hypocrites are everywhere. Your fanatically media of hate branded herdsmen bandit, like in Zamfara where their main victim were hausas and Muslims it will not make sense to their religious bigoted readers that the same Herdsman they claim are about stealing Christian lands and also about stealing Muslim lands, so to save their obvious false news they created the bandit identity to make their puzzling situation seems ok.

I don't do insanity, wait for the gathering of bigots and prejudiced fools to share this insanity report.
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by Nik77: 2:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Hypocrites are everywhere. Your fanatically media of hate branded herdsmen bandit, like in Zamfara where their main victim were hausas and Muslims it will not make sense to their religious bigoted readers that the same Herdsman they claim are about stealing Christian lands and also about stealing Muslim lands, so to save their obvious false news they created the bandit identity to make their puzzling situation seems ok.

I don't do insanity, wait for the gathering of bigots and prejudiced fools to share this insanity report.
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by Dybala11(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2020
At least the short devil acknowledged his failure unlike the dullardeen that's blaming the victims and people of Maiduguri for his failures.
Re: Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims by JonDon12: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2020
Hausa man can not even govern his region or even got his house yet wants to govern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Ends After Buhari Signs PIB – Timipre Sylva, Minister / High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy / "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.