Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth (29398 Views)

Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / President Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 76 / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by ogbu80(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
jirehUB:
i respect our men of God alot.
but maybe mr adeboye needs to start telling himself the truth more.

how much is redeemers university school fees again?
the amount made me shed tears.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by iramure(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Who is Adeboye
He is a human being from Nigeria, christian, yoruba and head redeem church. Very rich and moves about with big security. In summary, he is a religious celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
jirehUB:

no.

who funded the "quality "? mostly the poor
who fasted an prayed for the quality to succeed ? mostly the poor

who can't afford the quality ? the poor

ROBIN ADEBOYE, stealing from the poor , to give the rich.
Just say you hate the man simply.
Am a member of his church and I can tell you for a fact that the poor members didn't contribute anything but prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Am a member of his church and I can tell you for a fact that the poor members didn't contribute anything but prayer
You must be one of his gullible worshippers grin adegoye is a crook.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by zoezoelogistics(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chrisbeks:
I don't recall Adeboye ever telling Buhari the truth

Does he have to make noise about it when he does?
Does he have to blow the trumpet?
Does he have to publicize it on national dailies to convince people like you that he does so from time to time?

Just wondering though.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by skyfather09(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
iramure:
He is a human being from Nigeria, christian, yoruba and head redeem church. Very rich and moves about with big security. In summary, he is a religious celebrity
and a scammer... you left out that part.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by qarlmax: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
But the leaders always turn the other way, since they have their evil agenda
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by brightology3: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
jirehUB:

how much is the salary of lecturers at the uni? undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by edupedia: 2:01am On Mar 03, 2020
Chrisbeks:

It's because your ear, your nose your mouth are KWARUPT....keep to your looters and keep clear of sane people....
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by somtookeke(m): 4:05am On Mar 03, 2020

(RELIGION)
Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/buhari-celebrates-pastor-adeboye-at-78.html

Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by Jus4c: 4:17am On Mar 03, 2020
jirehUB:

Hello JirehHUB, I would like to comment on the 'bolded' part of your statement. Quality education is expensive everywhere in the world, including world leading countries, like the U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Australia, etc,. What the government of each of these countries does is to give out loans to students, payable upon graduation. They do also award some forms of scholarships to deserving students. The fact that a religious organization( be it a mosque or a church) establishes an institution of higher learning does not mean they should go for less for a system that offers close to what is obtainable in the western countries. They need finances for a whole lot of things; cutting edge research, modern equipment, maintaining the faculty to student ratio, and all of that one cannot boast of in most Nigerian public tertiary institutions.
Now, education in Nigeria is very cheap, even with the most expensive private tertiary institution in Nigeria. With respect to the Reedmer's University, I checked their school fees structure here (https://run.edu.ng/site/2019_2020_FEE_SCHEDULE.pdf) for the 2019/2020 session and discovered that the tuition and fees of the most expensive course there was less than USD$4000 per session ( two semesters!). This is ridiculously cheap, trust me. I'm not an image maker of the school neither do I have anything to do with them, but I think we need to enlighten ourselves on certain stuffs like this.
On a general note, I think the youth of this generation should not allow the influence of the social media to rob them off of being courteous to elderly ones. Agreed, some so called elderly ones might be seen as undeserving of any form of respect due to their perceived actions or inactions in time past. Still, youth can exercise restraint in hurling insults on them, knowing fully well that we all pray to grow old some day. I think youth should rather focus on themselves, develop themselves and become sources of blessings to their countries in various areas of their endeavors. Regards to everyone for their patience in reading this piece.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by iramure(m): 6:13am On Mar 03, 2020
skyfather09:
and a scammer... you left out that part.
he is a scammer as well?
Aaahhhh....
Another good point..
Thank you for reminding me.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2020
gypsey:
You must be one of his gullible worshippers grin adegoye is a crook.
I don't have the time to argue with an atheist
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by Kolisky(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Mateen1000:
If no be say we dey get respect for Yoruba land ni
I swear i 4 call them Agbaya Onijekuje Meji, But NO i wont say a word, I reserve my comment

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by PapaAdanna: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2020
Of course you will celebrate a hypocrite like you
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Who is Adeboye
1. He drank Tea with God.
2. He communicates regularly with God.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2020
Jus4c:

Hello JirehHUB, I would like to comment on the 'bolded' part of your statement. Quality education is expensive everywhere in the world, including world leading countries, like the U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Australia, etc,. What the government of each of these countries does is to give out loans to students, payable upon graduation. They do also award some forms of scholarships to deserving students. The fact that a religious organization( be it a mosque or a church) establishes an institution of higher learning does not mean they should go for less for a system that offers close to what is obtainable in the western countries. They need finances for a whole lot of things; cutting edge research, modern equipment, maintaining the faculty to student ratio, and all of that one cannot boast of in most Nigerian public tertiary institutions.
Now, education in Nigeria is very cheap, even with the most expensive private tertiary institution in Nigeria. With respect to the Reedmer's University, I checked their school fees structure here (https://run.edu.ng/site/2019_2020_FEE_SCHEDULE.pdf) for the 2019/2020 session and discovered that the tuition and fees of the most expensive course there was less than USD$4000 per session ( two semesters!). This is ridiculously cheap, trust me. I'm not an image maker of the school neither do I have anything to do with them, but I think we need to enlighten ourselves on certain stuffs like this.
On a general note, I think the youth of this generation should not allow the influence of the social media to rob them off of being courteous to elderly ones. Agreed, some so called elderly ones might be seen as undeserving of any form of respect due to their perceived actions or inactions in time past. Still, youth can exercise restraint in hurling insults on them, knowing fully well that we all pray to grow old some day. I think youth should rather focus on themselves, develop themselves and become sources of blessings to their countries in various areas of their endeavors. Regards to everyone for their patience in reading this piece.

thank you
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Are you serious?
WOW!!!

Lagos, abeg make una come hear ooo
shocked unbelievable

my brother, you need prayer
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2020
frankdre:
make bamboo scatter that ur papa yansh...stupid ignoramus. nor be your mate dey redeemers university and covenant, go polytechnic with your poverty mentality

your irresponsible and low-life papa for let you know say no be everybody wey go public institutions, come from poor family. even your mama no know.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by festus2001: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2020
HBD daddy G.O.
No matter how you tries to criticize the men of God Maybe because you are not attending their church, God is still using them and they are doing God's work.
Watch CRITICIZM live your life, because one day you may also be great like them. How will people address you too. Ask yourself this question everyday. What would people say concerning me in the future. When you criticize the men of God, you have Criticized God. Watch CRITICIZM live your life.
I am a REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD MEMBER. BUT I can attend any church that belongs to Christ and follow God's commandments. Every church belongs to God . Never criticize people because you don't belongs to there member.
I attend living faith church world wide aka winner's chapel something and some other churches. Watch criticism live your life.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2020
jirehUB:

your irresponsible and low-life papa for let you know say no be everybody wey go public institutions, come from poor family. even your mama no know.
your mama toto
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Smoke?
YorubaKinging:
Lol
ADEBOYE that said he drank tea with God
Crooked Daddy G.O
When are you going to tell the truth about how you still smoke marijuana
How you always lie and make up testimonies just to make people believe you
Verily God will judge you

Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
bettadayz:
Happy Birthday Day Daddy Adeboye. May God bless you and replenish your anointing.
Century 21 Freedom Group International, is a business development and empowerment group, currently running a campaign in Lagos, Nigeria tagged “Own Your Life Campaign”

“Own Your Life” campaign is a business campaign which enables people who are interested to raise capital to fund personal projects without paying interest rates, dropping collateral or even paying back.

This questionnaire however enables our consultants to vet and select eligible candidates based on their response.
Fill the form below to check your eligibility

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScq62-s8YURRc3RIfbIWume2Ng59_EJIa-pxsGiKJPjCM63Tw/viewform
how true is this?
Re: Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Chrisbeks:
He might have told him in private,
You know Pastor Adeboye is not a lousy person
For example, it is possible for someone to choose to correct you in public or private.
The fact is that Pastor Adeboye can not force Buhari to listen,
Power is in the hands of Nigerians to vote him out but we did otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.