Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Target The Correct Audience For Your Brand Or New Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Target The Correct Audience For Your Brand Or New Store (628 Views)

Hire Me To Target The Right Customers To Buy Your Products/services Within 7 Day / 5 Ways To Target The Right Audiences With Google Ads / How To Target Wealthy People With Facebook Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Target The Correct Audience For Your Brand Or New Store by jukekeocha: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Alright so if your reading this I’m assuming your just now starting your venture with your new business. The most important thing besides making your website look professional is targeting the right audience.
“Everyone” isn’t your audience and theirs a reason why...

The reason I say this is because certain people may be more inclined to buy this product because it’s more important to them

If your selling a baby product & you target everyone , then your implying they all have babies.

Most likely they don’t.

Targeting is super important because although you may be...............................................................

Continue Reading How to target the correct audience for your brand or new store

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Click Bank Account Without Vpn / Water Purifier / How Rich Are You Ready To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.