Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea (722 Views)

Share Your Music Player History For 2023 / Learn Musical Instruments & Theory Of Music / Learn How To Play Any Musical Instruments In Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea by EniHolar(f): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Good Day everyone.

I decided to create this thread basically for sharing our ideas on any Church musical instrument, most especially keyboard, because that what I have more interest in. grin

No one is an island of knowledge. Please share what you know and let others, especially me, tap from your wealth of knowledge on the instrument(s). No idea will be ignore. The little you know may be what someone somewhere needs to apply in the church to be called a 'guru'. cheesy

I am not an expert too, nor am I a novice. I would say I'm still far from reaching intermediate level, but with what you share, I believe I will have something to work on.

God bless us all.

#ChurchMusic
Re: Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea by ikh777: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
EniHolar:
Good Day everyone.

I decided to create this thread basically for sharing our ideas on any Church musical instrument, most especially keyboard, because that what I have more interest in. grin

No one is an island of knowledge. Please share what you know and let others, especially me, tap from your wealth of knowledge on the instrument(s). No idea will be ignore. The little you know may be what someone somewhere needs to apply in the church to be called a 'guru'. cheesy

I am not an expert too, nor am I a novice. I would say I'm still far from reaching intermediate level, but with what you share, I believe I will have something to work on.

God bless us all.

#ChurchMusic

what exactly do you wish to learn about the PIANO... let me help in teaching it here.
Re: Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea by EniHolar(f): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
ikh777:

what exactly do you wish to learn about the PIANO... let me help in teaching it here.

Chord progressions, Nigerian style and foreign (if available)
Re: Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea by ikh777: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
EniHolar:

Chord progressions, Nigerian style and foreign (if available)

they are two types of PLAYERS...

1) A PIANIST: the one who reads sheet music and understands STAFF and CLEFS AND PLAYS BY READING THEM FROM A SHEET

2) A keyboardist: the one that just learns the basics and INVENTS his/her own style till they become unique

which ONE of the above do you want to be
Re: Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea by EniHolar(f): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
ikh777:

they are two types of PLAYERS...

1) A PIANIST: the one who reads sheet music and understands STAFF and CLEFS AND PLAYS BY READING THEM FROM A SHEET

2) A keyboardist: the one that just learns the basics and INVENTS his/her own style till they become unique

which ONE of the above do you want to be

1 looks nice but I'm concerned with 2 for now.

The reading sheet stuff no gree enter head. I've tried it before. I'm not giving up o, but let's stay with KEYBOARD for now. grin
Re: Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea by ikh777: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
EniHolar:

1 looks nice but I'm concerned with 2 for now.

The reading sheet stuff no gree enter head. I've tried it before. I'm not giving up o, but let's stay with KEYBOARD for now. grin

ok, From the way you talk and your request. I suspect you are a fast learner when its practical and visual.

You get bored easily with theoretic stuff.
Re: Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea by EniHolar(f): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
ikh777:

ok, From the way you talk and your request. I suspect you are a fast learner when its practical and visual.

You get bored easily with theoretic stuff.

Seriously... I get bored with theory. Practical will be better.
Re: Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea by ikh777: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
EniHolar:

Seriously... I get bored with theory. Practical will be better.

ok lets BEGIN. I assume you have a keyboard.

kindly send me an email and I will send you a link and if you PRACTICE WHAT I WILL SEND TO YOU... in 3 days you will be able to play like as though you have been playing for years.

grin
Re: Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea by EniHolar(f): 3:54am On Mar 05, 2020
ikh777:

ok lets BEGIN. I assume you have a keyboard.

kindly send me an email and I will send you a link and if you PRACTICE WHAT I WILL SEND TO YOU... in 3 days you will be able to play like as though you have been playing for years.

grin

I've sent you an email but I suggest you post the link here so that others can benefit too.
Re: Keyboard And Other Musical Instruments: Share Your Idea by ikh777: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
EniHolar:

I've sent you an email but I suggest you post the link here so that others can benefit too.

ok let me try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpUv-cDXpEU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6w9mC33E8

follow those two AND you will be able to make some melodious tune

(1) (Reply)

Mr Bee Ft. Seyi Vibez – Try / Youngzy Ft. Small Baddo – Opor / Vote The Best Nigerian Rappers Of All Time (2023 Ranking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.