Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

"Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) (71074 Views)

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / ‘Lemonade’: Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood, Bags First Cinema Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 3:56am On Mar 03, 2020
israelmao:
Trump as a billionaire once featured in a reality show titled "Apprentice" so I'm not surprised if Femi joins Bollywood.
Don't forget that illiterates and imbechiles.
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by solsticey2k3(m): 4:56am On Mar 03, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
And they say Buhari is not creating jobs.

FFK looking at your comment rai nao cheesy

Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Sammy07: 4:59am On Mar 03, 2020
tohyorsih4:
ko si ẹya ti o le ṣe akawe si ẹwa ibo, awọn obinrin ibo jẹ ẹlẹwa nipa ti ẹru wọn jẹ ikọja wọn jẹ ibukun ti wọn bukun wọn pẹlu ẹbun abinibi. Mo nireti pe MO le dabi awọn obinrin ibo
. grin appreciate what you have
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by ScotMisile: 5:02am On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
E remain dino....ffk go act as igwe while dino go act as the onowu.

Let Dino act as Eze mmuo.. .
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:04am On Mar 03, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:

You buhari that have never done any business, done any job or own any company in his life, economically inclined being, only to feed on the state money, corrupt being, I know how much I paid for school fees in London my self, imagine all his kids school fees and he said he is broke, animal in human skin as Fela talk am, and I can imagine people like you still supporting that man
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Femeto: 5:27am On Mar 03, 2020
He had to he is a dramatic fellow.
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:
cool

the Yoruba man who became the king of ibos by fvcking ikemba's wife to stupor hahahaa!! what a lovely story

In this game of One Nigeria, Yorubas are kings and the puppet masters last last our liberalism , street smartness and ability to infiltrate both camps of enemies and friends keep us light years ahead of noise makers

highest IGR na we, second most longest ruler of Nigeria after fulani na we, lowest unemployment rate na still we take am, investment destination with highest FDI na still us, entertainment industry we own it,

young man stay away from weeds
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by StreetFight: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2020
Prostitute:
lol, people are discovering their talent because of Buhari.

No more free government money. Does anyone knows FFK occupation? Where did FFK work in the past? Where does FFK currently work? Nowhere. He has no other occupation nor job besides eating government money. Now Buhari has helped FFK to discover his destiny and talent.

FFK is a UK trained Lawyer who cannot defend himself in the Magistrate Court presided by Unilag, OSU, NNA, OAU, ABU trained "local" Magistrate . What a wasted education he had!

2 Likes

Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by pfadom: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2020
Prostitute:
lol, people are discovering their talent because of Buhari.

Diversifying talents from dipping hands into the national treasuries unchecked to working hard to earn their own money.
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2020
stephenduru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158180305132210&id=62188827209
Beautiful it's never too late to start that dream of yours you cherish so much, start now.
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:
cool

the Yoruba man who became the king of ibos by fvcking ikemba's wife to stupor hahahaa!! what a lovely story

In this game of One Nigeria, Yorubas are kings and the puppet masters last last our liberalism , street smartness and ability to infiltrate both camps of enemies and friends keep us light years ahead of noise makers

highest IGR na we, second most longest ruler of Nigeria after fulani na we, lowest unemployment rate na still we take am, investment destination with highest FDI na still us, entertainment industry we own it,

Music industry not entertainment industry
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by orisa37: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2020
IGWEEEEEEEEEE
OBAAAAAAAAAA
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by orisa37: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2020
orisa37:
IGWEEEEEEEEEE
OBAAAAAAAAAA

I AM JEALOUS.
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by PENDO44(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2020
where is Dino?
Maybe he's the executive producer of this movie
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by CSTR2: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:
cool

Weldone.

The people that will disgrace you and your ethnic group are coming.
Dem never wake up.

Shebi you no like good thing.

BTW, when did davido and wizkid equates to the entertainment industry?

Are you high?
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by solmus: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2020
CSTR2:

Weldone.

The people that will disgrace you and your ethnic group are coming.
Dem never wake up.

Shebi you no like good thing.

grin

my ibo friend my ibo friend, lets end this childish beef once and for all, if you can support Tinubu or Osinbajo come 2023, unbehalf of Yorubas I tell you if your senators push for referendum our senators would support you from kwara - kogi down to Oshogbo and ekiti, if Osinbajo or Tinubu wins you know just like Obasanjo's days we shall rule together side by side as the old friend turned cyber enemy that we are
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by CSTR2: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:

grin

my ibo friend my ibo friend, lets end this childish beef once and for all, if you can support Tinubu or Osinbajo come 2023, unbehalf of Yorubas I tell you if your senators push for referendum our senators would support you from kwara - kogi down to Oshogbo and ekiti, if Osinbajo or Tinubu wins you know just like Obasanjo's days we shall rule together side by side as the old friend turned cyber enemy that we are
Wait for them to come.
You go see talk, talk that time.

As for politics, go and campaign in the north, because none of your incompetent candidates will win this south.

1 Like

Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by solmus: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2020
CSTR2:

Wait for them to come.
You go see talk, talk that time.

As for politics, go and campaign in the north, because none of your incompetent candidates will win this south.

eyah you want to miss this golden opportunity to invest in your future, this is a blank cheque .. if for any reason you don't join the winning team, chaiii the marginalization would be like nothing you have ever seen before.. our Northerner friends have already pledged loyalty to Tinubu and Osinbajo we don't have issues in the north we know them and they know us

As for your dream that south wont support us, they don't have a choice, only ibos can do anyhow and we would counter that with votes from southsouth counting on our friends istekiri , isoko , urhobo, edo, Ibibio , anang and oron

so my ibo friend.. final offer
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by CSTR2: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:

eyah you want to miss this golden opportunity to invest in your future, this is a blank cheque .. if for any reason you don't join the winning team, chaiii the marginalization would be like nothing you have ever seen before.. our Northerner friends have already pledged loyalty to Tinubu and Osinbajo we don't have issues in the north we know them and they know us

As for your dream that south wont support us, they don't have a choice, only ibos can do anyhow and we would counter that with votes from southsouth counting on our friends istekiri , isoko , urhobo, edo, Ibibio , anang and oron

so my ibo friend.. final offer

You would counter them with south south votes the way osibanjo did in 2019?

Don't dabble into politics. You are not good at analysing it.

And stop quoting me. I am busy on another thread.

1 Like

Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by ZooOga: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2020
Mr. Herdsman done joined Nollywood chai. grin

Throwback: "I Have Fulani Blood In Me, My Grandfather Is Nurudeen Sa'id," - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5597418/throwback-fulani-blood-me-grandfather

Link to the 2013 Premium Times article

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/130048-i-have-fulani-blood-in-me-by-fani-kayode.html
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by michoim(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Correct talk
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by olowo1995(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:

If politics no pay acting go pay.... Make Dem no say poitics na free money ooo
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Awaja(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2020
Oga please reject any criminal role thou may Give to you?lts a political land-mine ,FFK Biko gbado anya
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2020
tohyorsih4:
ko si ẹya ti o le ṣe akawe si ẹwa ibo, awọn obinrin ibo jẹ ẹlẹwa nipa ti ẹru wọn jẹ ikọja wọn jẹ ibukun ti wọn bukun wọn pẹlu ẹbun abinibi. [/b]Mo nireti pe MO le dabi awọn obinrin ibo[b]
Mumu. You go wait tire right after they call you dirty,ugly afonja woman.
Your own inferiority complex is even worse than what I usually see here.
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by greatreality: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2020
leksite120:
It seems this guy is igboic than yorubaic
You're a real tribalistic fellow. Full of tribalism and you need to change your mind set for your own good.
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by desgiezd(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:

OMG! You really, really cracked me up!
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2020
ridbell01:
you are supporting ffk you've forgotten how he f**cked your hero wife mercilessly and still come online to boost about it?..
A stupid FFK is better than Tinubu and all Yoruba Moslems zombies combined
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2020
WesleyPepper:

He's your brother nah.. You are a Igbo Muslim.
I know your real name is Ebukadeen Obi
Abu
Your stupidity even thick pass Mohammed own. We burn terrorists at birth.

Yoruba Moslem be guided
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by uzo4real(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2020
If he reasons you......
chatinent:
Cool to know. I hope he wouldn't be acting those shooting shit Zubby Michaels and his shitty crew act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2020
leksite120:
It seems this guy is igboic than yorubaic
Yoruba women failed to give him sons, an Igbo woman has given him 4 sons already. I am pretty sure he is even speaking Igbo by now. We await his new Igbo name.
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by abisola85: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
AsomughaChuks05:
Re: "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
ChristianNorth:

A stupid FFK is better than Tinubu and all Yoruba Moslems zombies combined
yes but those people you mentioned didn't Bleep ojukwu wife Na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Edo APC And PDP Campaign Posters Of 2016 And 2020 / Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.