Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Girls With Smaller Feet And Palm.. Is It A Sign Of Dwarf Genetics? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls With Smaller Feet And Palm.. Is It A Sign Of Dwarf Genetics? (399 Views)

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls With Smaller Feet And Palm.. Is It A Sign Of Dwarf Genetics? by MadeBoy: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
I have have had contact with many girls with small feet and palm. and there is something common with them and if which are; they are not tall, they look chubby, wider hips and thigh now or later in their life. they have natural tight pussy. they fall in love too quickly and can switch to other guys within a seconds.

but looking at small feet or palm I always have this personal feeling of a dwarf genetic in them.

(1) (Reply)

Video As Us-based Nigerian Lady Sends Brand New Benz To Her Mother In The Villag / Nigerian Mother Of One Dies On Her First Wedding Anniversary / Family Remedy For Entitled Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.